• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I've write a letter to OLM Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomRC121991

I wrote a letter to OLM Studio to ask the guy when the COVID-19 have gone and I made an ideas for making a episode.
Such as...

Satoshi & Nuckrar! Lost In The Sand Desert!
Satoshi and Go arrive at the Hoenn. After Satoshi have catches Nuchrar, he fell down the sandy hills and got lost. So Satoshi along with his newly captured Nuchrar have to find the others.

Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!
After Satoshi have found the way and reunited with Go, he was going to catches all the Pocket Monster in the Hoenn Region. Frist Satoshi have found Cokodora and catches it. He continued catches all of them, until he encounter Latias. Will Satoshi will catch a Latias?

Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Into A Giant Balloon!
Satoshi and Go visit the Balloon Factory to see how the balloons are made. Until Pikachu gets lost and accidentally fell into a machine and inflated into a giant balloon and floats away. Will Satoshi and Go will find Pikachu and deflates it?

Set Of To Alola Region! Seeing Dr. Kukui!
Satoshi and Go set of to Alola Region to see Dr. Kukui along with Dr. Burnet and Ash’s Alola Pocket Monster. Until now Rocket-dan comes attacking the heroes. Will they defeat Rocket-dan and saved his Pocket Monster?

Last edited:

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
I don't think it's gonna happen, sadly :( I did the same before Gen 3 went out with some of my new Pokémon ideas, but my dad got a reply from Nintendo that huge companies aren't taking or listening to fan requests... However, when I saw Torchic for the 1st time on January 2003, I first thought it was sligtly based of my baby parrot Fakemon with an eccentric name (don't remember how it was called). IF anime companies do contests, such as the My Hero Academia or Digimon ones, then it's open for the Japanese ONLY. Yep, my friend's ideas got rejected just because she isn't living in Japan, so no, don't expect your ideas to come to life... Sad, but it's the truth...

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I wrote a letter to OML Studio to ask the guy when the COVID-19 have gone and I made an ideas for making a episode.
Such as...

Satoshi & Nuckrar! Lost In The Sand Desert!
Satoshi and Go arrive at the Hoenn. After Satoshi have catches Nuchrar, he fell down the sandy hills and got lost. So Satoshi along with his newly captured Nuchrar have to find the others.

Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!
After Satoshi have found the way and reunited with Go, he was going to catches all the Pocket Monster in the Hoenn Region. Frist Satoshi have found Cokodora and catches it. He continued catches all of them, until he encounter Latias. Will Satoshi will catch a Latias?

Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Into A Giant Balloon!
Satoshi and Go visit the Balloon Factory to see how the balloons are made. Until Pikachu gets lost and accidentally fell into a machine and inflated into a giant balloon and floats away. Will Satoshi and Go will find Pikachu and deflates it?

Set Of To Alola Region! Seeing Dr. Kukui!
Satoshi and Go set of to Alola Region to see Dr. Kukui along with Dr. Burnet and Ash’s Alola Pocket Monster. Until now Rocket-dan comes attacking the heroes. Will they defeat Rocket-dan and saved his Pocket Monster?
Can I have the English names for these? I don't understand the translations...

EDIT:NVM

YelST

watch Roukin
I could see all of these plots happening anyway in some form. You should be commended for being proactive and mailing the studio though.

The idea of Ash catching Trapinch is a very interesting idea and could see Flygon being a good Ashmon using Sand Tomb for a counter-shield tactic. However, of course, there's a thread for Pokémon speculation already!

I hope you get a response however it isn't likely, as others have said.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
They probably won't reply or even acknowledge your message, however. Even if you had sent them a message entirely in Japanese so that they could actually understand it, I don't think they accept fan ideas.

I think I remember reading that legally companies shouldn't take fan ideas because they can be sued or something like that. Keep in mind I'm making this statement from memory about something I've read a long ago. To be honest, I've never really did research on it but the argument seems reasonable.

By the way, I just remembered that DC Comics had to axe a storyline they were planning because a fan suggested something similar in a letter to them (I think it was a storyline about Wonder Woman and Green Lantern - Hal Jordan version - dating)

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I doubt they would implement your ideas in their shows. Not that your ideas aren't good, but the show along with the franchise is successful enough that they could just milk the episodes regardless of their writing qualities.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I think I remember reading that legally companies shouldn't take fan ideas because they can be sued or something like that. Keep in mind I'm making this statement from memory about something I've read a long ago. To be honest, I've never really did research on it but the argument seems reasonable.

By the way, I just remembered that DC Comics had to axe a storyline they were planning because a fan suggested something similar in a letter to them (I think it was a storyline about Wonder Woman and Green Lantern - Hal Jordan version - dating)
Yeah, basically, they can't take anything unless they specifically are asking for it (contests and the like). Because people will sue, even if they say they won't.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Satoshi & Go! A Secret Love Reveals Itself!
(One of the Pokemon in the lab hopelessly falls in love with another, and Ash and Go decide to provide their assistance in order to make sure that love succeeds)

SatoSereFan224888

@TomRC121991 I have an idea for your Alola episode. Ash beats up Jessie & James not with his Pokémon but his fists. He beats the living crap out of them Ash concusses Jessie & James. His eyes, full of bloodlust, blood full of vitriol. He tells Jessie & James “F OFF & LEAVE ME ALONE!”

Animac

Yep. If you want something to happen you shouldn't tell the autors about it. You are probably destroying any chance of it happening if they actually read your message. I read about a writter (Brandon Sanderson, maybe?) that directly avoids reading sugestions and even questions from his fans about posibles events of his books for this reason.
Also, the the KyoAni arson attack happened because an asshole though the studio stealed his ideas. So the **** can get pretty serious for them.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I wrote a letter to OLM Studio to ask the guy when the COVID-19 have gone and I made an ideas for making a episode.

I cringed harder than I did remembering my letter to 4KIDS crying over the change in voice-actors and having Pokémon doodles in the margins.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Status
Not open for further replies.