• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ixeilon's IV incubation !

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
Walsar- I would like the bold Prankster Cottonee with Memento and Encore. (Only need these two moves)

Rayquaza is Green- Accepted. Starly for Flabebe, Riolu for a female Frillish, as I have Litleo. Ready to trade if you are good.

JB- I am not breeding a female Anticipation Eevee with HP ice, too hard/random. As for Karrablast, I would like Yamask. Female for female. Any specific abilty?

Walsar- I would like the bold Prankster Cottonee with Memento and Encore. (Only need these two moves)

Rayquaza is Green- Accepted. Starly for Flabebe, Riolu for a female Frillish, as I have Litleo. Ready to trade if you are good.

JB- I am not breeding a female Anticipation Eevee with HP ice, too hard/random. As for Karrablast, I would like Yamask. Female for female. Any specific abilty?
OK sweet, I'm online

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
alright would you do the 4 IV squirtle and a 4 IV cottonee with the egg moves for a timid 5 IV HP Ice Electrike?

Roughneck JB

JB - I am not breeding a female Anticipation Eevee with HP ice, too hard/random. As for Karrablast, I would like Yamask. Female for female. Any specific abilty?

Perfectly understandable. I thought you may have had a couple in stock already...
As for Karrablast, No Guard would be nice if possible. I'll have to breed another 5 IV Female Yamask first, though.

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
alright would you do the 4 IV squirtle and a 4 IV cottonee with the egg moves for a timid 5 IV HP Ice Electrike?

I will take the Cottonee for a standard 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Electrike.

JN - Ok, ready tomorrow.

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
I will take the Cottonee for a standard 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Electrike.

JN - Ok, ready tomorrow.

sorry i already have 5 IV electrikes in stock, only looking for the HP Ice one :(

RedJemFlash90

Johto champ
Hi, I'm interested in your 5 iv timid houndour
31/x/31/31/31/31, gender does not matter

I can offer a female or male 5iv adamant technician scyther with the spread of 31/31/31/x/31/31 with night slash

Last edited:

-Nator-

Hi, I'm interested in Deino 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest, no particular egg moves, gender, or nickname.

I'll offer you the female Feebas w/ a Dive Ball.

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
Walsar- :/

RedJemFlash- Already have Scythers, sorry. I am looking for Scyther with Defog though.

BNator92- Ok, I am breeding now. Will get back to you once done.

dracolosse

Dragon Enthusiast
I am interested in a bold Tentacool with rapid spin and knock off
31/xx/31/31/31/31
*Female, nicknamed Aurell.
Offering a calm poison point skrelp with toxic spike, haze, acid armor and play rough 31/xx/31/31/31/31.

Also interested in a adamant shroomish with bullet seed
31/31/31/××/31/31
Female, nicknamed Rapty.
Offering a modest clauncher 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Last edited:

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
Dracolosse- Accepted.

Last edited:

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
bring
up
my

kurodengeki

Hi,
I would like to trade for your Tentacool, w/ Bold Nature, Clear body & Rapid Spin. Female if possible.

Offering:
Froakie
Male
Hasty
Protean
31/31/31/xx/31/31

&/OR

Smeargle
Female
Own Tempo
Jolly
31/31/xx/31/31/31

PokePnguin

I leik Pokemon
Would you take an Impish 5V Cottonee with Beat Up, Memento, Encore, and Switcheroo for a Storm Drain Relaxed Shellos?

wannabe311

I am interested in female liquid ooze tentacool and female carvanha. i can offer perfect skill link shellder with icicle spear and rock blast, Illumise and volbeat with calm nature, prankster and encore & baton pass egg moves.

Gabriel Rocha Nascimento

Garoto de Macaé
I am interested in ab Adamant Techinician Scyther with Baton Pass.
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Male, nicknamed Fauzi II.
Offering an Own Tempo Bold FEmale Espurr with Yawn, Trick, Barrier and Assist 31/xx/31/31/31/31.

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
kurodengeki- I am looking for a male Smeargle only.

wannabe311-I will take an adamant or naive Shellder, Illumise/Volbeat. Whichever 2 in that order of preference.

Interested in adamant no guard Karrablast w/knock off/drill run

31/31/31/xx/31/31

Offering 5iv bold serene grace togepi in luxury ball. Will breed one if you're interested, so you're welcome to your choice of gender.

Ixeilon

PKMN Breeder
Punchdrunk- I have a female Karrablast on hand, I don't mind either gender for Togepi.