• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jacob's Trade Shop

lol its ok some people love little male pokes. but the timid one is famale the modest one is male

Poke16Freak

Want ur shiny lucario flawless ev trained and ur shiny metagross

Have HP ice eevee timid nature not shiny 70 power

Poke16Freak

Yeah I can do that if its male :) let me know!

its female :( still interested and sorry i edit my last post i dont want electivier no more

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! I was hoping that you could do a quick clone of my lv30 deoxys ril fast. I just need an extra copy plus the original, so it would only be a couple trades to give them back once you're done. Thanks for your consideration! ^_^

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Thanks for the cloning! ^_^ Since I read that you have 900 of every item, I was wondering if you could trade me some master balls? I'm trying to gear up pokemon and items for the Ruby/Sapphire remake, so I've been trying to scour down some of them. If just giving them away feels like a waste of time to you, I can trade for items or pokemon, although my library is quite limited... >_<

Ulicies

Mild Monk
yeah thats a fanproject :p not official lol
Sorry lol, I meant that there's inevitably going to be a Ruby/Sapphire remake, because Hoenn is the last region not on a DS game, and Game Freak stated that they want to get all of the regions off of the GBA. So anyway, would you be able to trade some master balls? xD I can trade for items or pokemon if you don't want to give any away, though I don't have a very big library >_<