• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jacob's Trade Shop

b3astown

just a question, how many rare candies do you own?

b3astown

how many rare candies will you offer for a shiny flawless adamant axew lvl 1 UT?

Snorby

Snorby
I'm Intrested in your EV'd Scizor #1.

I can offer a Flawless Shiny Scolipede level 50 with Spikes and Toxic Spikes

PM me about it, please

How about the following:

Lucario
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Att/252 Sp/4 HP
Moves:: ExtremeSpeed/Close Combat/Swords
Dance/Bullet Punch

Blaziken
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Att/4 Def/252 Sp
Moves:: Brave Bird/Sky Uppercut/Flare Blitz/Stone Edge

CMT

Ulicies

Mild Monk
Hi! I was wondering if you could clone a shiny for me. It's fine though if you can't or don't want to atm.

alesana64

Steel Trainer
im interested in your flawless thudurus with hp ice, flawless ditto, and your near flawless heatran with hp grass. i can offer a modest natured alamos darkrai, negaiboshi jirachi, ev trained timid almia darkrai, tru arceus, tru regigigas, and a 10 ANIV ho-oh.