• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jaded Envy (Contestshipping-May+Drew)

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
EEEEEEE~ *fangirlsqueal*
This is so awesome, I love you XD <33
Write moar please, I've become a loyal fan to this fanfic XD It's so cute how Drew constantly stalks May everywhere XD
And a question, is Drew jealous of Ash? o;

hehe *hugz*
thank you. and I can't answer that! ^^

L0v3 is EvolOpps said:
, my mistake =.='' I read it wrong.
Thanks for the clarification and cliffhanger XP lol
Also, may I be on the PM list?

No problem and sure. ^^ I've been working on it and apologize for the tremendous wait. >.<

Mew-mew

Vocaloid Fan
I like the story so far please post the next chapter soon bacause I can not wait to see what happens next!!!!!!!!! :)

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
haha, thanks guys. I'll get on as soon as I can. Exams suck soooooo much!

L0v3 is Evol

EEEEEEE~ *fangirlsqueal*
This is so awesome, I love you XD <33
Write moar please, I've become a loyal fan to this fanfic XD It's so cute how Drew constantly stalks May everywhere XD
And a question, is Drew jealous of Ash? o;

Lol, I bet Drew is! *Wink Wink* Yay for possessive-ness; it makes everything taste shippier ._.''' [That sounds really weird...but it's true!]
Drew'sBaby titled it Jaded Envy for that reason, I'm guessing =D

hehe *hugz*
thank you. and I can't answer that! ^^

No problem and sure. ^^ I've been working on it and apologize for the tremendous wait. >.<

haha, thanks guys. I'll get on as soon as I can. Exams suck soooooo much!

Aww man, I know what you mean!
BUT! Don't worry, it's no rush :D

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Oh good Arceus, I'm terribly sorry guys! As soon as June comes around I'll post more. Terribly sorry! Exams....=....HELL!

~Drew'sBaby

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
It's ok, I'm just sitting here, still waiting XD
I know how bad exams can be. Hehe, take your time. Don't strain yourself o:
Good luck with tests, too :p

see, this is just one example of how wonderful pokepeople are. *hugz* Other rp people are nasty and horrid and ugh! <3 u all and I'll get on it asap. terribly sorry.

~Drew'sbaby

Mew-mew

Vocaloid Fan
I know how exams are I have been taking them for the past 2 days.my last one is tomarrow. take your time and studdy.exams suck x( I can not wait for school to be over

Drew'sBaby

Coordinator
Oh! >.< Isuckisuckisuck! I'm really sorry guys - I totally ditched this fic and forgot about it. o_O I'm gonna hopefully finish it up and start coming to and end here and luckily my writting seems to have improved a slight bit in my time of absense and i know realize the depth of this suckishness. T.T Wow. I'll update as soon as I can.

~DB

Lexiebee88

Bleeding Black Rose
hey can i be on the pm list too? i absolutely love this fanfic. Drew and May seem perfectly in character. Come on, next chappie!!!!!!! :)

Hollypaw's_cool14

Jayfeather is too
No you don't! You shouldn't put your self down like that, it will ruin the mood for the fic <:p Just keep them comming...Please! With a cherry?(Do you like cherries?)
What will happen on the not-quite-a-date? I guess we won't see Jess because of the short notice and them flying with her having no clue were they are going...To bad, I think she is starting to grow on me!
Oh, I hope Drew has more oddly colored roses. That was a great touch!

MayfanxD

Hullo, I'm back! Miss me?

I've read the last chapters and I gotta say, you really improved. It's a lot easier to follow what's happening and to imagine it. I LOVE the Flygon part.

And no, you don't suck. I needed more then a year to update, that sucks. Your plot is great and you really, really improved, so stop putting yourself down like that and keep trying your best. That's all we readers want.

I know you haven't updated this in awhile (and have possibly stopped continuing this story), but I think the latest chapters have been great. Hope to see more of these chapters or other stories of your soon! (They make me obsess over fanfiction again. XD)

luvallpokemon

Optional Author
Wait, is this a date? *Surprised* Well not really. It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd don't worry! I'm sure you'll finish! I wanna be on the PM list too.

Last edited:

Nyroc-Ember

MayxDrew Fantard
Awesome <3 haha it made me laugh when those 3 guys whistled at May xD