• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jailbreak the iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
I got an iPad 2 not too long ago and I'm new to apple products so I just learned about jailbreaking. I'm currently waiting for Comex to finish work on his JailbreakMe 3.0, but I was wondering if there was any other way to jailbreak an iPad 2 at the current time. I don't believe there is, since I've searched the internet quite a bit, but I thought I'd post here and hope to get lucky.

GetOutOfBox

Original Series Fan
LOL. Your "search" must not have been thorough, because the first result of the google search "iPad 2 jailbreak" answers your question.

KiwiDude

Poké-Shop Owner
^Yeah, and I think its against the rules to ask about iPad/iPhone Jailbreaking,
Its like asking about Roms or Emulators

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
LOL. Your "search" must not have been thorough, because the first result of the google search "iPad 2 jailbreak" answers your question.
Yes, I've seen that and tried many ways that people say it can be done, but none of them work and that is why I'm posting her.

^Yeah, and I think its against the rules to ask about iPad/iPhone Jailbreaking,
Its like asking about Roms or Emulators
'Under the DMCA of 2010, jailbreaking is legal in the United States, although Apple has announced that the practice "can void the warranty."'

Ammako

Pretty sure Apple did something a while ago that bricked jailbreaked iPads when you updated.
They lost in court and Jailbreaking was made legal.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
'Under the DMCA of 2010, jailbreaking is legal in the United States, although Apple has announced that the practice "can void the warranty."'

Whether it's technically legal or not, it's still against this forum's rules to discuss that kind of thing. Just as talking about modifying a Pokemon's stats with AR is perfectly "legal" but isn't allowed to be discussed here either.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.