• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jaisey's super shiny swap shop!

Y2Gray

I'm interested in a shiny Riolu, I can offer a few UT shinies. PM me if you want to know what I've got.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Narse - Yep I'll take the Mareep, I already have one but I was looking to replace it with a level one. I'm doing a two for one atm so you can have both =) VM me when you can trade. Thanks!

craig87

Hi jaisey would you be interested in trading your HRB2010 Mew for my timid flawless shiny eevee?

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@craig87 - Sorry I already have an Eevee, do you have anything else you're willing to trade for it?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Hi....again...I would like your shiny spheal. Check my shop.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Darth Reven - Hi again :p what about Spheal for Turtwig?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Okay once it gets cloned or if you clone it 4 me.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
If you'd like me to clone it that's fine, but I can't do it for another hour or so. Is that ok with you? I can VM you when I'm ready =)

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Yep that sounds good to me =) are you free to trade now? I think my FC has changed again since the last time we traded.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
You don't have to clone the poke right away. I have no time limit....you probably do.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Darth Reven - yeah I have a young son lol, so he takes priority I'm afraid =) I'll message you when I'm ready though.

@Excadrill101 - I don't really collect trained shinies. Do you have anything else you're willing to trade for it?

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
kk i can wait :D

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Excadrill101 - preferably yeah, unless you think I'd like something else?