• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jaisey's super shiny swap shop!

oh right i forgot to mention that i have a ut dialga in diamond that i can tranfer to white and if you forgot my white fc is 4083 7201 3008

Last edited:

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Shadow Giratina - Could you check my profile when you're next online please =) I have had to reply to you there as I am unable to send you messages. Thanks!

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Hey Jaisey, So eh when we going to do the trade? My wifi does work at the moment so we could see if the communications work when you're ready? PM/VM me if you can.

noahdaboa

Banned
im interested in your Croagunk (level one/ Jolly/ flawless) knows Fake out/Bullet punch/Dynamic punch/Cross chop and your Rufflet (level one/ Jolly/ flawless) and im offering my shiny cinccino lv 23 UT and my shiny rapidash lv 49 UT

evan0913

Hi Jaisey, cool shop!
I am interested in ur , shiny flawless dw vulpix, dw dratini, adamant scraggy with DD, drain punch and ice punch.
I have the following UT shinies:
Sandshrew, Jigglypuff, Rufflet, Porygon, Totodile, Clefairy, Absol, Mienfoo, Nosepass.
Are u interested in any? I would be happy to trade two for one.

Cheers and best of luck with ur shop!

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Noahdaboa - I would rather have your shiny Gible and shiny Staravia :D is that ok?

@xhjon - Yes I'll take that please. PM/VM me when you're free to trade and we're both online =)

@evan0913 - Thanks!! :D I will take the Jigglypuff, Clefairy and Nosepass if that's ok?

noahdaboa

Banned
@Noahdaboa - I would rather have your shiny Gible and shiny Staravia :D is that ok?

@xhjon - Yes I'll take that please. PM/VM me when you're free to trade and we're both online =)

@evan0913 - Thanks!! :D I will take the Jigglypuff, Clefairy and Nosepass if that's ok?

Sure i'll pm you when i have them ready.

bob517

Shiny Hunter
I have a flawless shiny Evee level 1 I want
371. Bagon (level one/ Adamant/ flawless) knows Hydro pump/Dragon dance
258. Mudkip (level one/ Hasty)
491. Darkrai (level 50/ Timid/ flawless)
640. Virizion (level 42/ Jolly)
446. Munchlax (level one/ Careful/ flawless)

Hey I was wondering if your shiny zorua is female? Also if you might happen to have a shiny female roggenrola? Let me know and I will see what I can offer

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Evan0913 - Is there something else you would like? 3 for 3? I don't like getting more out of a trade than you =)

@Bob517 - Is that the for the Modest Eevee I've been looking for?

@That1person - Yep, both my Zorua and Roggenrola are female =)

bob517

Shiny Hunter
Hey jaisey I'm ready to trade

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@evan0913 - Thanks very much =) and that's absolutely fine, I really hate trading less than I'm getting, cos I can have infinate clones of your Pokémon! Please PM/VM me when you're online and ready to trade. I'm usually on from around 8pm my time (so about 6 hours from now) Or if that is too difficult to get on around then, please PM/VM me with your timezone and what times you are usually online. We'll work something out! Thanks =)

KuroiMawile

Lvl. 2 Bidoof with Simple, shiny of course, for your lvl. 1 magnemite
Lvl. 41 Tentacruel for your lvl. 24 Klink

Also, I don't know what you would want for cloning, but I can offer many egg-move Pokemon to have the shiny pokemon I'm trading you cloned and sent back.

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@KuroiMawile - That sounds fine, is the Tentacruel UT? Could I have an idea of what things you have please? Thanks! =)