• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jaisey's super shiny swap shop!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Want: 213. Shuckle (level 49/ Careful)

Have: anything in my shop! Link in sig!

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@lavaburst14 - You have loads of Pokémon that I like the look of. 11 in fact =) is there anything else you would like from me? If not, I will take the unown (F/level 5) for the Shuckle please.

390. Chimchar (level one/ Adamant) knows Blaze kick/Thunderpunch
633. Deino (level one/ Timid) knows fire fang/Thunder fang/Ice fang/Dark pulse

is what i am interested in, in response to your wants in my shop

WillowLeaf

Want: Oshawott or Tepig Or both

Offer: (All shiny.)Nidoking,Clefairy,Magikarp,Vileplume,Onix,Pidgey,azumarill, Girafarig?

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Dragonmaster26 - Will those two for Chinchou and Solrock be ok?

@Willowleaf - I like Magikarp, Onix, Pidgey and Girafarig =) which of those are UT?

WillowLeaf

I feel stupid but does ut mean untrained?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
@lavaburst14 - You have loads of Pokémon that I like the look of. 11 in fact =) is there anything else you would like from me? If not, I will take the unown (F/level 5) for the Shuckle please.

okay. i only really want shiny shuckle and shiny porygon so i'll trade you unown shiny F for it and another shiny of your choice from my shop. when can we trade?

Last edited:

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
@Willowleaf - Sorry, yes it does =)

@Lavaburst - Ok, could I also have the Marill please? And I will be online in about 10 hours to trade. We're usually on at the same time, so we should manage it =)

WillowLeaf

They where caught and wasnt used those four. The others we're trained so

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Ok, could I please have Pidgey and Onix? =) PM/VM me when you're ready to trade

WillowLeaf

Ok I should be able to trade in the evening at my wifi zone soon friday/saturday is all day allmost

Y2Gray

I've got a Shiny Nidoran I can offer. Are you willing to trade for Bulbasaur or Torchic? I like Shiny starters. :)

jaisey89

Shiny Hunter
Really sorry that I haven't replied sooner, my internet has been down for a couple of days. Is the Nidoran UT? And is it male or female? (not that it matters, I don't have either =D)

Guess what I have?!??
Level 1 SHINY LARVESTA!!
bold nature
31/31/31/31/31/31 flawless

for
1. level 1 palkia lax
2. level 1 dieno w/fang moves
3. surprise me please :D

Last edited:

lijourt

how did you end up with a lvl 50 rayquaza? you cant bred them and in every game you catch it at lvl 70. was it hacked or something? and same thing with groudon and kyogre well...groudon might be at lvl 50 but kyogre should be too, and latios and latias should be 40 said they were 35 also
DANCE MEW DANCE ;151;

lijourt

oh yea one more thing, your thing said no hax, but what if they hack in the ticket O,o like umm...the...aruceus whistle, you hack that into the game, but actually go and catch aruceus like ur supposed to would that count as hax? cuz your not really hacking in the pokemon >.> just the event item to go GET the pokemon