• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jake's sprites.

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
Tyranitar is based off of official artwork, whereas empoleon is based off of some fanart I saw. :]

Oh and yeah, I try to use depth to make the sprites much more dynamic. I know it looks dramatic, but that's my intent.

As for gengar being round, I meant for him to be. I already reduced his roundness quite a bit... I can show you the older one. It was much worse, hahaha!

Thanks for the compliments guys!

IDK what to do next. I'm prolly gonna do Typhlosion as the new serebii update has an awesome pose I'm just dying to sprite. I may also do houndoom or sableye next.

Kitsune

This Place is Death.
I disagree with BynineB, except for on Gengar. He's rather fat and I'm just not too fond of the sprite.

As for Charmeleon, I really dislike the pose.

That aside, we all know that I absolutely love the Banette you made for me, Jacob. <3

Gridiron

These are some of the best and most unique poses I've seen. Great job.

Now, for some actual criticism. Charmeleon's tail should be thickend by a pixel or two where it attatches to the body. Also, the leg that's behind Charmeleon's body looks as though it's hips/thighs are too close together. Tyranitar's left leg (our right) just looks unnatural.

I can't wait to see how you sprite Typhlosion and Houndoom, I'm sure it will be awesome though.