• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jakks Pacific figure rarity

Lucario625

Hi everyone!
I've collected pokemon for a fairly decent amount of time, and in my experience I've found that the three inch Jakks Pacific collection of figures has proven to be difficult to track down or purchase. This being said, there are a few figures within this collection that I've found to be more rare than others (Charizard, Latios, Latias, ect.) Does anyone have any knowledge about the worth of some of these figures? I'm not looking to sell, but I can't find any information on the web about the worth of these figures. Specifically, I'm curious about my charizard figure- I found only one listing for the same figure on ebay (none on amazon, ect.), which was for $1,999. I'm quite sure it's not worth that much, but if anyone can provide a bit of info as to what it may be worth, I'd very much appreciate it. For all intensive purposes, it has no damage, but it is out of package.
Also, what figures from this series do you guys have? Which ones are your favorite? Personally, I adore my Latias figure! Hopefully I'll be able to find a Latios figure to complement it! XD
-Best regards, Lucario625

Psychic

Really and truly
I never got super into the Jakks figures. I got the Jakks Mew ages ago while vacationing in the US, and a friend of mine snagged me an Umbreon from a Zellers that was closing. I kept Umbreon NIP, and then sent another friend to said Zellers, where he picked up a bunch of Eeveelution figures, Gabite and a few others. I keep meaning to auction them off at some point, haha.

The distribution for Jakks was absolutely abysmal, though, and that's really the only reason some of the figures are so rare/valuable now. I believe some of the Eeveelutions range from $20-30 right now, but I haven't seen many auctions for them lately. I've been on pkmncollectors for awhile, and I hardly remember anyone having the Jakks Charizard or Latis, so I can't be of much help there, sorry. Hope you can find some info somewhere!

~Psychic

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I remember having a Snivy and Servine Jakks figures and now, they're so hard to find. But now it seems that Takara Tomy figures have taken over.