• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jakmaster1's shop of bewilderment

How would you rate my shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
Oh, yes. You were asking about my events :) Well, soon my friend, soon! I am now off to find an ev trainer *swoosh* wow, that sounded cooler in my head.

Can't wait for the update and for my trade! CMT for your shiny Shellder, please! Just found out that my other one was hacked x-x.

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
I shall release a teaser for you all:
-Arceus Lvl 100 with Shadow Force, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Judgement and your choice of Plate;
-Jirachi Lvl 5 with Draco Meteor and others
-Heatran Lvl 50 with Eruption and others
-Darkrai lvl 70-something-ish with Dark Void, Spacial Rend, Roar of Time and I believe Dark Pulse
-Mew Lvl 10 (I think)
- Mariland's Team from 4th Gen (Gengar, Salamence, Tyranitar, Garchomp, Blissey, Skarmory, all with perfect stats (check Youtube/Google for the refined details))
-The Three legendary Beasts (shiny) with Special moves from the Zoroark movie event
-All starters excluding Tepig and Snivy
-Zorua/Zoroark
-And much much more
I will release an official list once I'm back from my vacation

That's fine, Jak c:.
@Darkrai
...HOLY CRAP, MARILAND'S TEAM? O_O Did he clone and trade them away, or did you just EV train+IV breed them?

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
Yep, that is the only team that I have ever been able to properly make. It took me a whole year to completely finish the team, due to the stats being so specific and the movesets (especially for Blissey with Seismic Toss) being from the 3rd Gen. Trust me, I sweated my little pixelated blood and tears to make this team, although it has lost some of its shine in 5th gen, it is still a killer team.

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
Yep, Mariland was one of the best back when D/P were first released. This team has long been retired, although you may still find some Videos of it PWNing other teams. I believe there is a Vid out there with all of the Moves, Stats, IV/EVs etc. on it, as that is where I built this team from.
I am currently trying to get KillerNacho's Dustbuster (Furret), although nothing official about it has been released, so it is still sketchy atm.

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
I want KillerNachos Magikarp. Him I have heard of. Right, well I will probablly want a copy of that team as well ^_^ our pokes are shared though, lol.

Marriland has a Pokemon website. Walkthrough, PokeDex, forum, etc., just like Serebii.
@Darkrai
So, I assume that all there OTs were Devin (Marriland's IGN)? And I believe he quit YouTube for some reason. Copyright or something, idk :l.

Anyways, we're getting off-topic. *steers back to right direction*

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
A Shiny Audino? Want!

I offer :

Beldum, lvl. 100
Bibarel, T, (traded to me at Lvl. 2 now Lvl. 23)
Pyrufly, T, (traded to me al Lvl. 30 now Lvl. 38)

I have other if you don't like these :D

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Well, read the rules, and we will talk :)

OMG so sorry, I read them and had to check and forgot along the way, gah I'm a ditz

A Shiny Audino? Want!

I offer :

Beldum, lvl. 100
Bibarel, T, (traded to me at Lvl. 2 now Lvl. 23)
Pyrufly, T, (traded to me al Lvl. 30 now Lvl. 38)

I have other if you don't like these

deviantShiny

Darkrai1117

Fear the night...
@Fissurous-
No, the OT is not Marriland's, as, like I said previously, I raised them myself on my Emerald and Diamond. And yes, unfortunately his vids are not out there anymore. If you would like them, PM me, although you can't get them until atleast next Tuesday.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
@deviantShiny Okay ^-^ Are those shiny? And what is a pyrufly, if you don't mind me asking?

All 3 and yes, so sorry again, doing this via iPod so it auto corrected gaaaa it's supposed to be Purrugly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.