• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jakmaster1's shop of bewilderment

How would you rate my shop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Level ones? What do you mean?

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
What do you mean by level ones?

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Ah, no sorry, haha

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Those 3 and A UT Lvl 30 Lucario I'm shiny poor at the moment, haha

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Alright then, any specific time?

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
Alrighty then

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
I have a shiny UT Terrakion or you can pick one shiny in my shop. for a
31/x/31/31/31/31/31 Litwick preferably Modest but i'll take some thing else as long as it doesn't lower Sp.Attack and Speed. NeoHopeSTF

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
@Shiny Porygon-Z Okay, good. I like the shiny lv. 1 female bashful gastly, how does that sound?
@NeoHopeSTF First, I only breed for 2 stats, and second, please read the rules ^_^

I am tired, so all current negotiations, will be put on hold untill tommorow ^_^

Last edited:

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
Oh Sorry then just Speed and Sp.attack.

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
Hello there Jak.
I am interested in your GAMESTP Jirachi w/ Draco meteor
I will offer you almost anything in my shop (I have several events and a few shinies)
Also, on your events you put "WIN2011 Bt, used for event." Lol no pokemon name.
-thejt

abrar14

Statter Master
i've got most events so name it and i'll probablly have it
i'm interested in your level 1 shiny duskull

asterat

Banned
You will probably say no but can you get ne a encore whimsicott with high IVs in both defenses? I don't care about HP or speed or attacks. If you need an encore whimsicott I have some. If you breed two of the cottonee I will EV train them and give one back. I don't have events but I can get some good egg moves like DD, drain punch, and ice punch on a scraggy. Or I can give you the shiny smeargle that I made for it, but that will cost extra

Youngster_Joey

Better in HD!
@NeohopeSTF read the rules
@thejt I will have a look, and thanks ^_^
@abrar14 Read the rules, then we will talk
@asterat Read the rules, and your right, sorry, but no :( I do not do egg moves. In a week, I will have someone that can though!

deviantShiny

Shiny Data Collector
I would like your Mudkip :3

My offers are in my signiture!

-deviantshiny

Status
Not open for further replies.