• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

James' Event Trading Bazaar

On a scale of one to ten (one being lowest) how would you rate my trade shop overall?

• One

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Two

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Three

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four

• Five

• Six

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seven

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Eight

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Nine

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Ten

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
Blissey - Gentle
Rayquaza - Modest
Interested as well. So my:
25 GCEA Pikachu
83 Wish Farfetch'd
102 Wish Exeggcute
125 TFE Electabuzz
126 TFE Magmar
172 FRu2010 Pichu
243 HVR2011 Raikou
243 Shinsegae Raikou
251 Cinema Celebi
251 HVR2011 Celebi
311 PokePark egg Plusle (Hatched)
312 PokePark egg Minun (Hatched)
350 TCG World Championships 2008 Milotic
359 Pokemon Centre Absol (Wish)
375 Festa Metang
466 Pikachu Cafe Electivire
467 Pikachu Cafe Magmortar
For your:
Bryant Park Pikachu, Kyoto Cross Media Pikachu, Ario Pikachu, JEREMY Vulpix, Psyduck, Growlithe, Machamp, Gengar, Slowpoke, PCJP Bellsprout, Poképark Mew, Kyocera Starly, Bidoof, Han Jiu's Scraggy, Pre-Release Meloetta, Kor DW Blissey, Kor DW Rayquaza. Deal?

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
Interested as well. So my:
25 GCEA Pikachu
83 Wish Farfetch'd
102 Wish Exeggcute
125 TFE Electabuzz
126 TFE Magmar
172 FRu2010 Pichu
243 HVR2011 Raikou
243 Shinsegae Raikou
251 Cinema Celebi
251 HVR2011 Celebi
311 PokePark egg Plusle (Hatched)
312 PokePark egg Minun (Hatched)
350 TCG World Championships 2008 Milotic
359 Pokemon Centre Absol (Wish)
375 Festa Metang
466 Pikachu Cafe Electivire
467 Pikachu Cafe Magmortar
For your:
Bryant Park Pikachu, Kyoto Cross Media Pikachu, Ario Pikachu, JEREMY Vulpix, Psyduck, Growlithe, Machamp, Gengar, Slowpoke, PCJP Bellsprout, Poképark Mew, Kyocera Starly, Bidoof, Han Jiu's Scraggy, Pre-Release Meloetta, Kor DW Blissey, Kor DW Rayquaza. Deal?

Instead of the TFE Electabuzz could I get your 10th Anniversary Ho-Oh? I might be getting the Electabuzz from someone else.

Also could we conduct the trade later? I have to go out soon but I don't know when, and when I have to go I'll have to leave immediately which would mean ending the trade. Since our trade looks to be a big one, it would make more sense to have it later when I have nothing which would cause an interruption. Will that be alright?

Instead of the TFE Electabuzz could I get your 10th Anniversary Ho-Oh? I might be getting the Electabuzz from someone else.

Also could we conduct the trade later? I have to go out soon but I don't know when, and when I have to go I'll have to leave immediately which would mean ending the trade. Since our trade looks to be a big one, it would make more sense to have it later when I have nothing which would cause an interruption. Will that be alright?
Sure, no problem to both :)

Iceberg

A human
First of all, thank you for praising my collection. :] I can't trade for those three PCNY's you offered me though because I'll be getting all three from someone else. So for now let's say you're offering me these Pokemon:
JEREMY Sandshrew
Pokepark Meowth
TFE Electabuzz
JEREMY Tauros
Pokepark Corsola
PALCITY Manphy
Movie11 Shaymin

The Bagon you are interested in has a Calm nature which means that now the trade is equal. Does that trade sound OK?

You're welcome :) That sounds great, when would be ideal for you to trade?

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
List has been updated with a few more events, including Korean Dream World events.

You live in the UK, so you're four hours ahead of me...how does 11:00pm for you sound? That is a little more than 2 hours from now.

11pm sounds fine to me. Bear in mind that I can't stay up much later than that though so if you can't trade before 12am then it may have to wait until the next day.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
I made a mistake. I don't have the Jirachi and Shaymin I listed, so switch with OTO2010 Mew and SO2010 Jirachi.

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins

TVGuru

The Nightmare Begins
Status
Not open for further replies.