• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

James of team rocket

Gentleman Skeleton

I think he should leave team rocket. He's really nice sometimes and i think he's only there because he is friends with Jessie and Meowth.
he is a nice guy and that's why the writers are going to have him stay. Team Rocket needs someone to balence out the bitter and coniving duo of Meowth and Jesse.

Dax

Legend
He shouldn't leave Team Rocket. There's no reason for him to leave. He's nice but it doesn't matter, he still wants to steal pokemons.

I still like Jessie better. She's more evil.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
he is a nice guy and that's why the writers are going to have him stay. Team Rocket needs someone to balence out the bitter and coniving duo of Meowth and Jesse.

Bitter? Jessie and meowth aren't bitter. Jessie can have a bad temper, and meowth does like to get in to trouble, but I would not see them as a "bitter duo".

But I do agree with you that a nice character would keep balance. Most antagonists have a dimwit on their side.

PaulFan1517

Well me personally i would say that no one in team rocket is an evil character so they could basically all be in apart of ash's group if they wanted to(but that would be a stupid move).

The writers and the creater of pokemon are too stubborn and they are never going to get rid of team rocket until the show is over. They are so dumb they probably think that if they get rid of them that they will lose popularity. THey would lose popularity but they could do more creative things such as:

Letting Ash catch more pokemon and let paul be ash's rival for the rest of the series and not put new rivals every season.

Ancax

Team Rocket makes the show funny. The main cast just doesnt have that light hearted feeling that it used to, plus Team Rocket's story is, IMO, just as intruiging as the main character's.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I think James should leave team rocket and join Ash, Dawn, and Brock. He isn't really the type of person being evil and if you saw the episode "Sweet Baby James" his Cacnea defeated Jesse's Seviper. But what do yall think.

i think you need to get slapped! jk. but n e ways it just wouldn't be team rocket w/out james...

Sonjo

Shinji> you.
I think James should leave team rocket and join Ash, Dawn, and Brock. He isn't really the type of person being evil and if you saw the episode "Sweet Baby James" his Cacnea defeated Jesse's Seviper. But what do yall think.

I agree with you full-heartedly. James is very friendly towards his pokemon, and had a lot of hapiness and child-like moments. The time the gang were with Papap and Nana is further proof of this.