• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Jan 19th: SM11 - Satoshi Visits Kaki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I considered the possibility that Rowlet using the Z-Move could be Ash training Z-Moves with Kiawe or having a practice battle with him or something.

I know a lot of people assumed it was him training with Kukui, but you never know.

Remix2

Oh hi team skull haven't seen you in like 10 episodes.

Anyway since tomioka is writing let hope some plot stuff happens.

Janovy

Banned
Looks like Ash is training Rowlet in using its Z-move. Sweet!

Soniman

Break the Limit
Kaki's sister is such a cute cinnamon roll i hope she abd the elder sister embarrass the hell outta him

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Omg Mudbray is so cute <3!!! Catch it right now Ash!!

Holy157

I'm assuming we won't get to see Gigavolt Havoc here, with the preview showing Rowlet using Breakneck Blitz. And Kiawe's sister just looks too cute. Wonder how they will deal with Team Skull. I would love to see Ash and Kiawe working together to get rid of them. Please have them use their Z-Moves together.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Family drama at the Kiawe Family Farm?

Mudbray looks really cute. There must be more going on then what is perceived.

Rowlet's using a Z move! Training begins this episode then.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The only thing I'm confused about is why Prof. Kukui is training Ash about Z-moves now. Since Ash didn't lose his match to Hala and he knows how to perform the Z-moves for the crystals he currently owns, I can't think of anything to teach him for the time being. The only thing I can guess so far is that Prof. Kukui could teach Ash about status Z-moves, but I'm not too sure.

On a side note, Kiawe's family is amazing and his little sister is adorable! I'm still hoping his farm is on Akala Island and ends up becoming the Paniola Ranch

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So Rowlet will use a Z-move(Breakneck Blitz) in this episode? I'm more excited and more hyped for this episode now.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
For a second, I thought Kiawe's mom/older sister was Olivia lol.

Also, looks like I was right about Kiawe's having a younger sister at least.

Anyway, it seems cute.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
MUDBRAY IS ADORABLE!

Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way... Kiawe's younger sister is adorable, and so far, she doesn't appear to be creepy like Lana's twin sisters. Also good to know that Kiawe's anime family actually resembles him, unlike his game family. I'm looking forward to this episode - to learning more about Kiawe and his family.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ugh yeah, definitely don't want Ash with that horse after seeing it animated.

Status
Not open for further replies.