• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 13th: MPM01 - The Wind of Beginnings! The Eon Path!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
This Latias is likely a different one anyways, real question is why they chose to start Ash off with meeting some Latias of all things :>

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
The most interesting thing about the episode to me personally is the title. Unlike the Brock and Misty episodes, they are being pretty hush hush about this episode. I really wonder what the title is referring to.
I think it's just what it says. It's going be following how JN ended. Ash and Pikachu walking the road when the Latias stuff goes down. Then it leads to Gary somehow and he kicks off Ash finally becoming a master.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I wonder if Ash will catch Latias or not. (I'll keep my expectations low, tbh)
Latias was originally going to join Ash in M5 but was scrapped.

...for what? The show ends in 11 episodes.
Well they should have kept with it for SM and JN.
Hope JNs style doesn’t butcher adult Ash, and since the new series will have the same art style, if we see JN Ash as a kid again in that series I will be pissed.
Don’t really mind how the new art style looks on new characters, it’s just that for all of the returning ones from OS to XY it looks really jarring comparing the too, especially if you compare XY JN Ash to XY Ash, the former looks so much younger and more messed up from the actual source material

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Maybe the pink butterfree filed for divorce.
Poor Ash. First, Charizard leaves Charla, now it's Butterfree.

All the money he's earned from beating Leon will be for paying child support

Bendicion

Water Master
The most interesting thing about the episode to me personally is the title. Unlike the Brock and Misty episodes, they are being pretty hush hush about this episode. I really wonder what the title is referring to.
So, it seems like Brock and Misty will appear here. I'm guessing it'll be right at the end.

ShadowForce720

So, it seems like Brock and Misty will appear here. I'm guessing it'll be right at the end.
Nope, if you read the summaries for the episodes, then you would know that Ash doesn’t reunite with Misty until episode 2 and then they reunite with Brock in episode 3.

So Misty and Brock aren’t in episode 1 and Brock is not in episode 2.

However it seems like once they reunite with Ash they will travel with him while he reunites with his other companions and Pokémon, with most probably just appearing in a single episode.

Although we could potentially get a group shot in the final episode that features Ash with all of his companions and Pokémon alongside some other important characters.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh hey, I noticed comments seem to have been removed. Probably the ones that really needed that, praise the Lord :D

I wonder if Ash will catch Latias or not. (I'll keep my expectations low, tbh)
Latias was originally going to join Ash in M5 but was scrapped.
Imma go die on the hill that he does. And where does the M5 Latias originally supposed to be joining Ash claim come from anyways. I can't seem to find an origin for this at all.

Last edited:

ShuckFam

Yet somehow you didn’t put me on the ignore list to not see my posts.. interesting. I guess that you prefer complaining about it
I will express my Pokemon opinions as much as I want, you won’t silence me
It's kind of inspiring to see a strong, independent woman on this site like you, Jane. I wouldn't be surprised if you were Joan of Arc, Emmeline Pankhurst, Pocahontas, or all of the above in a past life. That spirit of rebellion burns inside of you so strongly.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Well they should have kept with it for SM and JN.
Hope JNs style doesn’t butcher adult Ash, and since the new series will have the same art style, if we see JN Ash as a kid again in that series I will be pissed.
Don’t really mind how the new art style looks on new characters, it’s just that for all of the returning ones from OS to XY it looks really jarring comparing the too, especially if you compare XY JN Ash to XY Ash, the former looks so much younger and more messed up from the actual source material
doubt we're getting adult Ash, and the new series seems to have a pretty different style from JN

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That has more to do with boruto as a character than the idea of Naruto growing up and having kids.
Fair enough, guess I'm just so-so on next gen sequel kind of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.