• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 13th: MPM01 - The Wind of Beginnings! The Eon Path!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Sceptile is 5'7 (same as Charizard) and Ash is apparently officially 4'6.

Doesn't mean much, just funny cos their size difference used to be a bit more stark.
fvwzg34m3mo71.png

UnovaMaster

As much as I'd like Casey in the series, this wouldn't really give her personality time to shine, better she appears when Brock/Misty are both there too

Maybe Ash has just conquered his long standing Beedrill phobia

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
How tall is Ash again?
Sceptile is 5'7 (same as Charizard) and Ash is apparently officially 4'6.

Doesn't mean much, just funny cos their size difference used to be a bit more stark.
fvwzg34m3mo71.png
He's slightly above 4' 7", accurately 140 cm.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Next you guys would be saying we should also reunite him with Seaking, and all the UBs he caught, and all the PoTD he met over the years....

We have less time as it is, let's just exclusively focus on the mons that were actually his, rather than technicalities like Beedrill or Raticate
To be fair, I'd like to see how would be his interactions with buzzwole and stakataka nowadays, since he bonded with them, anyway.

Also, since naganadel and solgaleo are coming back too, a travel to Ultra Space isn't out of question.

vondecayle

MegaSalamence05

Well well well, they know what they're doing. Will they capitalize or will they let it slip. Could it be a coincidence. Possibly but man the hints are getting stronger.

Also a question about Latias in general. How is this series classified. (I know in the English Dub its an extension of Master Journeys.). If it's separate like the Mega Evolution Specials. Than Latias is the only Gen 3 Pokemon to have never appeared in the Main Anime.

FmQ02aQWQAAowG5

Last edited:

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
Well well well, they know what they're doing. Will they capitalize or will they let it slip. Could it be a coincidence. Possibly but man the hints are getting stronger.

FmQ02aQWQAAowG5
My gut feeling is that this is her and that it's overthinking things for saying it's a different one. I felt the the same about it being over for Ash when we were waiting for info.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
At least the Pokemon of Ash get enough screentime in this episode, can't complain.
Though the question remains: why is Latias here?
If Ash is in Houenn, it's easier, but since TRio is blasting off and passing for her, they collide with invisible latias, who ends up hurted.

Random, yeah, I know.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
If Ash is in Houenn, it's easier, but since TRio is blasting off and passing for her, they collide with invisible latias, who ends up hurted.

Random, yeah, I know.
ye this is probably the actual scenario :d

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Maybe Ash helping Latias will set up some kind of new goal for Ash, maybe he decides to protect injured or weak Pokemon?

(grasping at straws here)

nuzamaki90

Also a question about Latias in general. How is this series classified. (I know in the English Dub its an extension of Master Journeys.). If it's separate like the Mega Evolution Specials. Than Latias is the only Gen 3 Pokemon to have never appeared in the Main Anime.

FmQ02aQWQAAowG5
It’s what XY&Z was to XY, or BW Season 2/Episode N/Da! was to BW

RafaSceptile

I have no reason to believe this is the movie Latias since legendaries specifically from the movies have never appeared in the anime besides a half assed Mewtwo cameo and Arceus by technicality (because having more than one all supreme god Pokémon would be really stupid) so I’m definitely not getting my hopes up
Lugia?

Gingertail24

He's slightly above 4' 7", accurately 140 cm.

I feel the difference is off from the AG picture because I'm pretty sure Ash is taller in past series. I feel in JN he actually looks 4'6

Gingertail24

Nah in other AG pics its the same. Sceptile used to just be bigger.
No I think Ash was taller in AG. But yeah sceptile was taller.

Honestly I noticed JN is trying to stick a bit more closer to game heights. Which is stupid, because game heights are nonsensical. Noctowl is much taller now

I'm glad they stuck with the different heights think since Let's go games.

Status
Not open for further replies.