• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 13th: MPM01 - The Wind of Beginnings! The Eon Path!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Next you guys would be saying we should also reunite him with Seaking, and all the UBs he caught, and all the PoTD he met over the years....

We have less time as it is, let's just exclusively focus on the mons that were actually his, rather than technicalities like Beedrill or Raticate

Ok but hear me out.

Ash technically won Togepi but it was given to another too. :3

It is interesting to note that since Serena, no girl had an obvious crush (it has been stated or implied) on Ash in SM and JN.

Five episodes after XY finished, Sarah and Harper asked their big sister if Ash was her boyfriend, and it prompted a neon red face reaction and stammering refutation.

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
Wonder if we'll get an actual preview today seeing as tomorrow is the day the episode is suppose to air.
I kind of hope they add a little bit to it as well, like in the Manga Latias can actually speak to people telepathically and they showcase they have at least human level intelligence.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Wait I know which wedding Bayleef's being saved to interrupt....
Shipping forum is that way. Through the double doors and across from the Starbucks.

nuzamaki90

Just finished watching Movie 5 for the first time in like 16 years so now I think I’m completely prepared for the kino that the writers have been cooking up to serve to us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.