• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 13th: MPM01 - The Wind of Beginnings! The Eon Path!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
Heck, they could even do something different with her. Since Latias can take on a human form, she could just be a traveling companion if they wanted too. Since it's speculated that he'll be rotating his team every episode, this would free up the 6th spot so he can have another one of his old pokes in his place.

There seems to be a guess that She'll be with him to help ferry him around too, seeing as she's strong enough to carry him ( which further suggest that she was very young in the movie if this is the same Latias from movie 5, who could barely pick him up for a handful of seconds before dropping him ).

Since it'll be airing soon enough, might as well stop speculating and just see what they do. We'll get our answers soon enough.

You know, I wonder what would happen if Red turned up in this last 11 episode franchise BTW. Satoshi/Ash vs the character he's based off of lol.

kickachu

Momentai!
Can wait for ash to catch latias like how he did Dragonite

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It is kinda sus how Ash only seems to have five mons here. I ain't holding out hope though
eh that's fine anyways. Although it is actually sus that Ash only has five on his team with 4 reserves. There was plenty of space in the first initial screenshots of showing that reserves are returning, and the additional screenshots we got yesterday still featured no 6th.

And there's not really anything that would frankly be worth hiding unless it was a new capture.

AARTX

Dead inside…
Due their own blindness.
Brock doesn't try==> girl falls for him==> he doesn't see it. See Autumn,Holly.

Girl crushes on Ash==> Ash is too blind to get it. Though it it got better over the years. I think now he has a basic understanding what "love" means.
It is interesting to note that since Serena, no girl had an obvious crush (it has been stated or implied) on Ash in SM and JN. And I wouldn't crush on Unova Ash either lol.

Girls OBVIOUSLY crushing on Ash are:
Macey
Angie
Annabel
Serena

Less obvious/unclear to me:
Misty (ever since AG, it feels different tbh. Idk if it is due the dub ).
Miette (with her you never its teasing Serena or really liking Ash)
What fans think will happen: Misty vs Serena

What could happen: Anabel vs Serena

If she appeared in her SM garb then I might switch sides kek

AARTX

Dead inside…
What are the odds the latias is also holding a latiasite? kek

Ash owning a mega latias would be cool ngl. Also very very late ORAS promotion lol

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
Same and same. Can't wait for the episode but I am trying not to have too much expectations.

I try never to hype anything any more now-a-days. More often then not it leads to disappointment even if the thing I'm hyping turns out to be good.
It feels more safe I guess you can say to not hype it all that much, if at all.

PsychoLogical

Prepare to be disappointed I guess. I am not buying it. Even IF it was Latias from Movie 5,I doubt it would impact the story they are trying to tell
eh its definitely not M5 Latias. Just a random Latias that Ash comes across :d

Akashin

If it was the same Latias, they would have already spoiled her human disguise.
Why would they do that? The Latias is injured; it’s not exactly a tough sell to say it’s in no condition to be disguising itself.

I wouldn’t call the absence of Latias’ disguise (across only a handful of screenshots, no lees) to be evidence of anything.

PsychoLogical

Why would they do that? The Latias is injured; it’s not exactly a tough sell to say it’s in no condition to be disguising itself.

I wouldn’t call the absence of Latias’ disguise (across only a handful of screenshots, no lees) to be evidence of anything.
I mean, it’s still likely not M5 Latias anyways if that’s what you’re trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.