• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 13th: SM104 - Research Projects on Poni Island! Find the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It's about time Plumeria showed up. We will most likely see Guzma in the near future.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Since Plumeria is debuting in this episode, I’m praying Guzma isn’t far behind her. Hopefully next TS episode sfter this one we will see your boi.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Really dark for Ash? Well, considering his Pikachu can only use Iron Tail against Golurk, he'd have to use another Pokemon. Luckily he has Rowlet with him.

04n70n10

Plumeria... so probably the first steps and a glimpse of a sort of "Team Skull arc" in the future, maybe.... and maybe the "serious" Team Skull is correlated in this:
From Mima on Twitter:
>For the first time in forever, I got goosebumps while selecting the soundtrack for an episode of "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon"... This was an episode that even brought the actors to tears during the dubbing session. I can't wait for it to air (it's an episode that hasn't aired yet).
So make sure not to miss tomorrow's episode of "Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon"
*The director's amazing art on the script cover is a spoiler, so I unfortunately can't show it...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Duc-un6V4AA019k.jpg:eek:rig

Po town, let's go!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Whoa...so Plumeria is debuting here??? Well...I guess then the Team Skull punks in the series does have a meaning afterall. So the Team Skull organization is pretty much confirmed to be a thing in the anime after this.

I do wonder if this is an indication of a new plotline kicking in the anime though (perhaps an arc focused on Plumeria, Guzma and the whole Team Skull organization later on, where maybe even the Team Rocket organization along with Giovanni and Matori have an involvement too). I could honestly something like that happening TBH.

*On side note, this is my first post in PAD 2019, so belated Happy New Year fellow PAD posters :) *

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The first time Brock and Misty showed up, it essentially signaled the end of the first part of SM, so to speak, kicking off the Ultra Beast plotline.

I've had my suspicions for awhile now, but I'm gonna guess their second appearance is meant to kick off the third and final part of SM, encompassing Poni, the League, and god knows what else, but it's probably gonna involve Team Skull. But hey, we finally got Plumeria. Our boy's sure to follow, obviously.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I hope we get a new poster soon, everything on the current one has appeared. A new poster with Guzma/Team Skull soon should happen
my guess is that we'll get a poster tomorrow, as THEN everything on the current one will have ended (kinda how we got the current one as soon as the necrozma arc ended, or how we got the AF one as soon as the brock and misty 2-parter ended)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Yes, Golurk deserves more anime screentime

Plumeria... so probably the first steps and a glimpse of a sort of "Team Skull arc" in the future, maybe.... and maybe the "serious" Team Skull is correlated in this: Po town, let's go!

Doubtful. This was only from December and Dephender claimed it would be about 3 months before the episode aired. So late February at earliest.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Yes, Golurk deserves more anime screentime

Doubtful. This was only from December and Dephender claimed it would be about 3 months before the episode aired. So late February at earliest.
if the poni arc is 7 eps long like akala, it'd last until the end of february

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
He wanted to be a Bug Trial Captain, but he never could do so. It was his dream to became a Trial Captain but this dream never come true. Because of this, he hates so much the trials and the Island Challenge. And he didn't created Team Skull. Team Skull was created by a old kahuna many years ago. Guzma it's just the leader now.

Wait, what? Did I miss some line from the games?

Please call him by his proper name

Frownyface McEdgelord.

Well, at least he has that pretty cool theme song.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
About ****ing time, she should have appeared far earlier! -_-

Hopefully Guzma is only a few episodes away.... and hopefully Team Rocket actually encounter these guys again. I wanna see Jessie and Plumeria interact

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well dumb Ash is back again. Goes straight for a Grand Trial instead of doing his research project and finding out there’s no Kahuna. But it’s great that Team Skull is back and Plumeria is debuting.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
ayy, remember when some were saying that we should worry about plumeria more than guzma? Now she's appearing before him (though plumeria appearing at least practically confirmed guzma)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
He's been doing that since the OS though, including in XY
But we still have smarter Ash in SM sometimes. These dumb moments can really make him funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.