• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 13th: SM104 - Research Projects on Poni Island! Find the Island King!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
hmm, so we'll be able to see what shimura can handle by him(her?)self without iwane or ohashi, interesting

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hoping that Hapu would be an entertaining and quirky character enough to be enjoyable like Olivia was....looking from the preview seems like she will be. Regardless, Plumeria and Hapu debuting in the very same episode seems like like jamming a lot of stuff into this episode but if there's an exciting showdown between Hapu and Plumeria here with Poisonium/Groundium-Z being showcased then of course I'm fine with it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I ment to say will Ash and co met Plumeria in this episode tomorrow?
We don't know.

Also, we see Seafolk Village in the anime and the Whiscash Boat is there. And it's nothing big, but I like how Pikachu is standing 0n Ash's suitcase. I like details like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.