• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 14th: PM2019 093 - Your Name is Francoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLight

But really, I saw Francois having a cloth on its nut. It reminds me of the Original Series episode where Ash and his friends arrived at a polluted town where they find a Magnemite liking Pikachu because the latter was magnetized. Additionally, Pikachu was sick because of the magnetization. So, maybe Francois was sick due to having more electromagnetic power than expected and, so, got a cloth tied to its nut to try to reduce its sickness. But due to having the extra power, it is dragged along with all the other Magnemite who have the same sickness, following the law of magnetism. This is my guess for the episode plot.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Skip for me

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
But really, I saw Francois having a cloth on its nut. It reminds me of the Original Series episode where Ash and his friends arrived at a polluted town where they find a Magnemite liking Pikachu because the latter was magnetized. Additionally, Pikachu was sick because of the magnetization. So, maybe Francois was sick due to having more electromagnetic power than expected and, so, got a cloth tied to its nut to try to reduce its sickness. But due to having the extra power, it is dragged along with all the other Magnemite who have the same sickness, following the law of magnetism. This is my guess for the episode plot.
I'm pretty sure that is just meant to be a sleeping bonnet, which fits Francois French naming.

JoaquinLorie

I'm excited about this episode. Maybe this is the first time they will show the pokedex entry of magnemite -->> magneton evolving which mentions that 3 magnemite fuse to form a magneton. I find it rather interesting.

diakyu

But it's a filler about a minor character, so it's a very mixed bag... o_O
I mean the alternative is a filler about someone we'll never see again, so I think this is preferable lmao. Looks pretty fun to me.

That was a very interesting episode

D

Deleted member 384931

No, this is a one of Alolan poke rider but brought to Vermillion city.
Even the Aloloan Ride pokemon had personality, SM086,Pokemon Relax Paradise.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
It takes 6 months to make one Pokemon episode?!
No, usually drawing 2000 frames may take a couple of weeks if that work is done by the drawing workers. Then, the stage of drawing on the tablet begins and the materials are stored on the computer's disk, to finally combine them with a cage and paint the color.
Finally, sounds, music and voices recorded by actors are added. Such general work may take more than 2 weeks, but not more than a month.

I am absolutely sure that this company is divided into groups and they do one episode in 3 weeks to suit the schedule.
If you want to know exactly about animation creation, check out the anime "Shirobako", this is an anime about the anime development team.

Status
Not open for further replies.