• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 15th: PM2019 051 - The Great Kamonegi Trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
PM2019 hairdos are strange. Wire/socket girl, water melon guy and now this guy. What's that supposed to be? It is obvious his overall design is based on Gallade but the hair are a bit off.
You must not watch a lot of anime if you think these are strange.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
imagine if farfetchd ends up in the same way as primeape in wikstrom's ep. where wikstrom offers ash to train his farfetch'd if ash manages to defeat him....what would be your reaction??
Not happening lul.

Red and Blue

imagine if farfetchd ends up in the same way as primeape in wikstrom's ep. where wikstrom offers ash to train his farfetch'd if ash manages to defeat him....what would be your reaction??
I'm starting to come around to Farfetch'd so I wouldn't be too pleased. That said I doubt that will end up happening

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
PM2019 hairdos are strange. Wire/socket girl, water melon guy and now this guy. What's that supposed to be? It is obvious his overall design is based on Gallade but the hair are a bit off.

You must be new to anime lol.

Believe me, there's far MORE weird hairdos on the Pokémon anime and EVEN more on other show that will make the example you had mentioned pale and look normal.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The Pokemon franchise has been going for really eye catching human designs since mid gen 3 or so (a lot of the original RS designs were somewhat plain, while FRLG's felt like they were putting considerable effort into updating the old gen 1 designs), and the anime followed suit around the same time. It's not anything new.

Master Pikachu 11

If Wikstrom is a PWC opponent, I highly doubt he is going to help Ash out in any way and besides, Ash should be the one to truly train his Pokémon without needing anybody else to train them up for him. If he wants to have the chance to battle Leon and win then only he should train his Pokémon.

Genetic_Hawk

Pikachu! KIMI NI KIME TAA
If Wikstrom is a PWC opponent, I highly doubt he is going to help Ash out in any way and besides, Ash should be the one to truly train his Pokémon without needing anybody else to train them up for him. If he wants to have the chance to battle Leon and win then only he should train his Pokémon.
but its still a possibility , as writers have never shown ash and farfetchd to b bonded like the others probably bcz separating them would b easy

""but i want ash to own farfetchd( and future sirfetchd) till the very last""

ShadowForce720

but its still a possibility , as writers have never shown ash and farfetchd to b bonded like the others probably bcz separating them would b easy

There is literally no reason to think that Ash is going to give away or release Galarian Farfetch’d. Just because it’s not being developed at the pace you want doesn’t mean it’s going to be given away or release.

As for Ash and Galarian Farfetch’d not being bonded, do you seriously not know what this episode is about?

Ash is literally going to be training and battling with Galarian Farfetch’d in this episode which means Ash will be bonding with it.

Last edited:

Master Pikachu 11

It isn’t a possibility, Farfetch’d is going to get development and bond with Ash in not only this episode, but many episodes from here on out. Again when you have one main character that will most likely keep majority of his Pokémon then the other main character should as well. If Ash wants to be the best trainer in the world and defeat Leon then he and only he should train his Pokémon, no one else should do it for him.

GhostWallker98

I hope Mr.Kamon is the only Farfetch'd we see in this episode. If Go were to bring out his Farfetch'd, that would ruin the importance of Ash's Kamonegi in the episode.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I hope Mr.Kamon is the only Farfetch'd we see in this episode. If Go were to bring out his Farfetch'd, that would ruin the importance of Ash's Kamonegi in the episode.

Goh's Farfetch'd wouldn't do particularly well against a bunch of Geodude, so I doubt it'll appear here, unless it pops up for like a few seconds at the beginning as in a "hey, remember they both have the different kinds of Farfetch'd?".

Status
Not open for further replies.