• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 15th: PM2019 051 - The Great Kamonegi Trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I agree. I also hope Rinto (Gallade guy) ends up being Ash's main rival in the series since he lacks one so far. It will be interesting if he ends up battling Ash in the Hyper class later.

He kind of has Bea as a rival, since he's yet to beat her after two battles which mirrors his usual main rivals. There's also the fact that Gary is returning and it was questioned whether he'd take on the role of being Ash's rival again, so I wouldn't count on a COTD like this Gallade guy becoming a main rival.

Red and Blue

I think Rinto will be one and done as well. Which is kind of a shame since he has such a solid design

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I just hope Farfetch'd or any of Ash's Pokemon don't leave... We had SM and XY where Pokemon left it is time to skip leaving this series..

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I just hope Farfetch'd or any of Ash's Pokemon doesn't leave... We had SM and XY where Pokemon left it is time to skip leaving this series..
Doubt any of that will happen this time around.

Aryash Bajaj

Say I'm fat again!
I am suprised that they havent done an epsiode with farfetchd where it loses the leek and they tey different things to replace it with.

Haven't they already done it with Serena's Braixen ?

I'm not really a fan of reusing plot lines when it comes to character focus episodes. It's barely a concern when talking about fillers, but plot episodes should have something to differentiate them from one another.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

I'm not really a fan of reusing plot lines when it comes to character focus episodes. It's barely a concern when talking about fillers, but plot episodes should have something to differentiate them from one another.
The show has been running for over 20 years now, so I think its Obvious that they will reuse the plots. Tbh I'm also not a big fan of reusing the plots either.

Decidueye23

They have and if i remember correctly they kinda did that with dwebble losing its shell or oshawott loing its scallop and even mimikyu needing a new disguise. So its not like they havent re used such plots. But considering the leek being so so important to fatfetch'd i am hoping that such an episode would actually lead to it also developing a move or a style that does not rely on the leek

Master Pikachu 11

I just hope Farfetch'd or any of Ash's Pokemon doesn't leave... We had SM and XY where Pokemon left it is time to skip leaving this series..
This won’t happen especially when you have another protagonist who intends to keep and catch them all, so Ash will keep his Pokémon in this series and I agree I am done with the Goodra, Poipole leaving the team plot in those two series.

Red and Blue

The only Pokemon that I think could leave Ash is Lucario. And even then I don't think that will happen until the very end of PM2019

Status
Not open for further replies.