• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 15th: PM2019 051 - The Great Kamonegi Trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Based on the two summaries that we got it seems like it is taking place in Kanto, I could be wrong but I don’t see why they would travel all the way to Kalos to train against a bunch of Geodude, when they can train against them in Kanto. Plus they would have to go to Kalos in order to meet Wikstrom.

Well Wikstrom could be in Kanto for some reason we don't know about at the moment.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well Wikstrom could be in Kanto for some reason we don't know about at the moment.
Wikstrom: I hath heard thy spotlight shines brighter in the Kanto region, which is why I henceforth come to bask in its radiance!

Goh: Good! *whispers* Ash, he's onto us. Get rid of him with Luca-

Ash: Farfetch'd, go!

Goh: *sighs*

Mew29240

Wikstrom: I hath heard thy spotlight shines brighter in the Kanto region, which is why I henceforth come to bask in its radiance!

Goh: Good! *whispers* Ash, he's onto us. Get rid of him with Luca-

Ash: Farfetch'd, go!

Goh: *sighs*

Ash is a good guy; he's trying to let Wikstrom have as much time in the spotlight as he can before returning to the off-screen void. Now if can only do that for the rest of his Pokemon...

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
I think Wikstrom would be in a different episode. The summary doesn't imply Ash would be battling him

Leonhart

Imagineer
Rock Captain 99 said:
I think Wikstrom would be in a different episode. The summary doesn't imply Ash would be battling him

Yes I would imagine that if Gampi were here the first summary that we got for this episode probably would've told us that implicitly, or at least implied it instead of mentioning something as mundane as a swarm of Ishitsubute appearing.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Well, we know the little fellow won't evolve here, but it's cool to see that he's getting some focus now, getting that training in against this Gurrdurr guy before facing Wilkstrom at a later date and evolving either at that point or soon after.

HA to the ppl who thought Wilkstorm wouldnt appear
...he's not.
I know I was just kidding

Just kidding, or completely misunderstood the summary/voice cast and thought that he was appearing after all and then tried to turn it into a joke (which made no sense, by the way) to cover up the fact you misunderstood?

D

Deleted member 384931

Well, we know the little fellow won't evolve here, but it's cool to see that he's getting some focus now, getting that training in against this Gurrdurr guy before facing Wilkstrom at a later date and evolving either at that point or soon after.

Just kidding, or completely misunderstood the summary/voice cast and thought that he was appearing after all and then tried to turn it into a joke (which made no sense, by the way) to cover up the fact you misunderstood?
Nah that would be WAY too complicated

Status
Not open for further replies.