• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 15th: PM2019 051 - The Great Kamonegi Trial!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
While it’s not clear yet why g’fetch attacked ash, it would be hilarious if it actually was because he’s felt ignored all this time and decking ash for it.

Decidueye23

If I had to guess, G-fetch'd will lose to Rinto, then win against Genba. Or maybe Gallade is how Farfetch'd learns Leaf Blade. Either way, I think Rinto might show up again. Maybe he'll be Farfetch'd's Bea.
I think that could also be wilkstrom. But rinto looks so cool i woukd love to see him again after this episode.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Sidagam

That final move looks like a flying move or something to me. With the blue and white?

Could be Dual Wingbeat

Awesome to see G'Farfetch'd getting a whole focus ep, at least 1 PwC battle, learning new moves, and also getting more focus in a future ep with Wikstrom. And hey, to everyone complaining about G'Farfetch'd getting an evolution without doing anything beforehand, well here ya go!

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That final move looks like a flying move or something to me. With the blue and white?

Could be Dual Wingbeat

Awesome to see G'Farfetch'd getting a whole focus ep, at least 1 PwC battle, learning new moves, and also getting more focus in a future ep with Wikstrom. And hey, to everyone complaining about G'Farfetch'd getting an evolution without doing anything beforehand, well here ya go!
Nah that's likely Night Slash, the move in particular with Ash's Farfetch'd has been shown that it can somewhat be used as some sort of flying blade attack.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Also I swear they're doing whatever they can to not bring Wally to the anime. AG and XY both had green haired rivals (with Sawyer being from Hoenn and pretty much being Ash's pupil), and now this Wally lookalike with a freakin' Gallade?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Anime, why do you taunt me with Wally yet never actually make him appear?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I don’t see the Wally resemblance at all besides Gallade. Looks more like a Cheren and Hugh fusion IMO

Glad Farfetch’d is finally getting attention. My expectations for this are extremely low since the preview pretty much showed me what I wanted: Farfetch’d interacting and battling with Ash

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I don't see the resemblance between the Gallade Trainer and Wally.

Wally is frail and harmless looking while this guy looks sort of mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.