• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 19th: PM2019 009: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou Legend of the Jouto Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!

ShadowForce720

Only time that ever happened was with Aipom and that was to show off it’s evolution

Oh, please. As if Ash will EVER catch a Pokemon that's not from the newest Gen. He only cares about the new toys (well, about 5 of them as of 2 gens). And Pikachu.

I don't see why not, after all before we found out about the series being a world trip people would have tried to say that we wouldn't get a series where Ash travels through all the region again, have a single male companion that is his only companion for the series whose goal is to catch every pokemon + Mew and have Team Rocket trio use pokemon from a getcha machine rather then catching their own pokemon. Also before we found out about Ash using Mr.Mime I'm pretty sure some people thought that would be extremely unlikely for Ash to ever use Mr. Mime in a battle and yet here we are.

At this people need to stop acting like this some how like previous series or is somehow going to follow the same restrictions, and I know people are going to try to argue but every pokemon series make changes, the difference here is that the previous ones where as big as these and let's face we don't know what's going to happen this series as much as some people like to think they do.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

I don't see why not, after all before we found out about the series being a world trip people would have tried to say that we wouldn't get a series where Ash travels through all the region again, have a single male companion that is his only companion for the series whose goal is to catch every pokemon + Mew and have Team Rocket trio use pokemon from a getcha machine rather then catching their own pokemon. Also before we found out about Ash using Mr.Mime I'm pretty sure some people thought that would be extremely unlikely for Ash to ever use Mr. Mime in a battle and yet here we are.

At this people need to stop acting like this some how like previous series or is somehow going to follow the same restrictions, and I know people are going to try to argue but every pokemon series make changes, the difference here is that the previous ones where as big as these and let's face we don't know what's going to happen this series as much as some people like to think they do.
I guess Mr. Mime was fair game(?), but until Ash catches a non-Gen VIII Pokemon, I won't be convinced.

Red and Blue

Oh, please. As if Ash will EVER catch a Pokemon that's not from the newest Gen. He only cares about the new toys (well, about 5 of them ever since Sinnoh). And Pikachu.
What about Mimey?

Plus people want him to use his reserves this time. If so he could easily catch pre Gen 8 Pokemon

Last edited:

Henry's Journey

Not only them but the whole marketing team are afraid of showing anything this series like the new year special despite them saying they’re showing a massive presentation of future episodes.

They also scrapped the Ash & Pikachu cosplayers from the SM era, budget was not enough for them lol.

Henry's Journey

Pokenchi preview didn't show anything... well the footage is 10 seconds + 20 seconds of pokenchi guy talking so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red and Blue

Good lord that fake Ho-oh looked pitiful. Those feathers were literally tapped on

Status
Not open for further replies.