• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 19th: PM2019 009: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou Legend of the Jouto Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B. Thunder Tiger

Until I know actual continuity actually exists, I'm not holding my breath.

Ash: Let's go to the Alola region.

*Goes to Poni Island to watch a Chargabug evolve and that's it*

Ash- Oh cool, let's go back to Kanto.

Me: -.- I see how it is.

This episode does make me wonder if this will reference the 1st generation or the end of the 3rd generation or even both with regards to Ho-oh.

Kukui: Hey Ash! Good to see you again! Your Pokémon are doing fine! Wanna see them?

Ash: Huh? Who are you mister?

Kukui: O_O?!

Stone Dragon

Now I am really curious.. will each Region just have episode pop up like this during their adventure and they are suddenly here and there and tthats the 'all region in this anime' part?
Or maybe it's not even episodes, just 1 for each region and it's different then we all thought. Coz I thought it's more of an adventure through the region.
How are they even getting there? Lugia still around or are they jsut there at the beginning of the episodes

Revolver Furious Dragon

So guessing there in ecruteak at the bell tower. Wonder if the legendary dogs are getting appearances since it's going to go over the legend of ho-oh.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Pikachu's backstory, Ho-oh, Go having a Pokemon-catching spree, a Piplup which may or may not be Dawn's...

There's Sso much going on in just 9 episodes. How long until Ash and Go visit Kalos and Alola as well?
As well as Hoenn and Unova. We also don't know anything about Episode 7, although that might be because the title might contain the name of a Gen 8 Pokemon that has currently not been revealed.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Dephender, there should be at least a thread on EP7, at least to speculate on what it could be about. Title it as TBA for the meantime.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Ash cannot ever forget the events of the first episode. Ho-oh is heavily related to him, as a result.
Better question is: can Ash remember the story of Ho-oh he learned in Ecruetak back when he was in Johto?

(maybe I should ask instead: can the writers remember?)

Perhaps they'll introduce a different legend and/or rewrite the existing one.

MartínK

Ash cannot ever forget the events of the first episode. Ho-oh is heavily related to him, as a result.

I know that but with pokemon writers you can expect something like that.

Like Ash forgetting a move that one of his other pokemon has (When Talonflame learned Brave Bird)

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Let's just hope this episode is written by one of the veterans like Tomioka or Yonemura. I don't want anything stupid to happen here.

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope this means will have connections to the past shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.