• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 19th: PM2019 009: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou Legend of the Jouto Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konja7

This twitter account seems to meet a poster that include the summary of Episode 9 (the account also put the translation):

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheEndlessZero/status/1198543835028049920

"Promise Made That Day! The Ho-oh Legend in the Johto Region!!"

Ash and Gou hear that a legendary Pokémon Ho-oh has been seen in Ecruteak city, Johto. Would there be a chance they manage to meet Ho-oh?

Airing on Jan 19

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It would be great if this is part of the continuation from its references and cameos back in the Johto series.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Guess that's where Ash will tell Go he's seen Ho-Oh in the first day of his journey.

quake

Now I am really curious.. will each Region just have episode pop up like this during their adventure and they are suddenly here and there and tthats the 'all region in this anime' part?
Or maybe it's not even episodes, just 1 for each region and it's different then we all thought. Coz I thought it's more of an adventure through the region.
How are they even getting there? Lugia still around or are they jsut there at the beginning of the episodes
We know they have airplanes in Pokemon so I'm assuming they just fly there? They probably cut that part out because who wants an episode of them flying? Logically it makes sense

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I really hope that this series focuses on Ashs past adventures and showcases his old Pokémon frequently.While still catching new Pokémon.I doubt he will do the gym challenge but will still participate in the league with Gou.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I really hope that this series focuses on Ashs past adventures and showcases his old Pokémon frequently.While still catching new Pokémon.I doubt he will do the gym challenge but will still participate in the league with Gou.
He can't participate in the League unless he either does Gyms or the Galar League has no qualifications for entry like the Alolan League.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Hmm, I wonder if these legendary Pokemon like Lugia and Ho-oh appearing is just a coincidence, or if there is a slight chance of this leading up to something bigger.

Well, I do hope Ash remembers his travels in Johto.

It'd be nice if it led to something, but it's nice Johto legendaries are being touched on.
I do hope that Ho-oh's plot gets further developed or even finished later on this saga, it's been dragged on far enough.

On the topic of legendaries though.... Raikou and Marshadow better get an episode before Celebi or the Kanto birds get yet another.

Rune Knight

I'm hoping for a flashback to episode 1, at least just a snip-bit of Ash in his OG outfit. Really wanna latch on to that continuity.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I honestly don't think they'll touch upon Ash's history with Ho-oh. If they don't touch upon Ash knowing what a Lugia is, or show little Serena in the camp, or use Ash's Bulbasaur in an episode that's quite honestly Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Pt.2...

I mean if they forsake all those chances for continuity nods, then they might as well forget this as well.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I honestly don't think they'll touch upon Ash's history with Ho-oh. If they don't touch upon Ash knowing what a Lugia is, or show little Serena in the camp, or use Ash's Bulbasaur in an episode that's quite honestly Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Pt.2...

I mean if they forsake all those chances for continuity nods, then they might as well forget this as well.
The episode is literally titled "The pledge we made that day"

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

It wasn't even the same camp since Ash missed that one entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.