• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 19th: PM2019 009: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou Legend of the Jouto Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartínK

I honestly don't think they'll touch upon Ash's history with Ho-oh. If they don't touch upon Ash knowing what a Lugia is, or show little Serena in the camp, or use Ash's Bulbasaur in an episode that's quite honestly Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden Pt.2...

I mean if they forsake all those chances for continuity nods, then they might as well forget this as well.

Ash missed the camp when Gou and Koharu went, so he went the next year and he meet Serena.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Was the camp seriously only one day?What kind of camp was this?
A day camp. It was for really young kids, so it's not surprising. And Professor Oak was the only adult watching the children.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If Ash doesn't even remember what a Ho-Oh is, then I don't even know what the point of remaking the 1st episode into a feature-length film was for? Like this series can be as episodic as it wants, but if you're gonna make it so this is somehow an Ash that did everything the Ash we thought we were getting did bar meeting Ho-Oh at the start of his journey than that's a lot of BS to try and comprehend.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Isn’t there only one of each legendary?
The anime wants us to believe there's about as many legendary Pokemon as there are any other Pokemon. There should only be 1 Mewtwo, yet the Genesect movie told us some random *** organization just magically was able to come up with the idea to clone a Mew on top of giving it the ability to defy all known laws of Mega Evolution by granting it the ability to change at will.

Konja7

Well, Ho-oh has never had a second different one, so it should be the same one Ash saw.

Lugia is expendable so it's got more than one, though.

Yeah.

So far, the myth of Ho-oh implies there is only one. The anime could create another, but I really doubt the anime will go in that direction.

Lugia was never treated as so important or exclusive Legenderary in the anime (the closest is the second film, but it is still just a guardian).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It has to be the same Ho-oh, the pledge is even mentioned and considering what the first episode was, they clearly aren't shying away from showing the past this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.