• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 19th: PM2019 009: The Pledge We Made That Day! The Houou Legend of the Jouto Region!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
There are eyewitness accounts of the legendary Pokémon Houou in Enju City, Jouto. Will Satoshi and Go manage to meet Houou...?!

---------

There are eyewitness accounts of the legendary Pokémon Houou in Enju City, Jouto. And when Satoshi and Go go there, they instantly discover a Pokémon that resembles Houou! However, it's actually just a fake Houou created by a boy named Kurio. Kurio tells them he wants to show his grandfather Jiei Houou, no matter what. Will the real Houou ultimately appear?

Screenplay 待田堂子 (Toko Machida)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

---------

Promo illustration by Naoki Saito:
https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1192683959160692736

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
tbh chances are the reason they didn't mention episode 7 is because it has the name of a Pokemon that hasn't been officially revealed yet in the title.

It better be Corviknight's prevo, Ash has to catch it!!!!

Red and Blue

tbh chances are the reason they didn't mention episode 7 is because it has the name of a Pokemon that hasn't been officially revealed yet in the title.
That makes sense. Though that would rule out the two remaining starters since they were revealed at the beginning

dman_dustin

In what the holy hell is this series?

Jesus writers, calm THE HELL down.

You're going all over the place. It makes me feel like.....what's the appropriate analogy here?.......you're exhausting yourself without giving yourself a chance to breathe, is the best way I can put it.

That being said I do think its cool we're going to see Ho-oh again and this might be about Ash.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
In what the holy hell is this series?

Jesus writers, calm THE HELL down.

You're going all over the place. It makes me feel like.....what's the appropriate analogy here?.......you're exhausting yourself without giving yourself a chance to breathe, is the best way I can put it.

That being said I do think its cool we're going to see Ho-oh again and this might be about Ash.

You should be happy, this means they'll go to Alola sooner so you'll see Ash's pokemon again lol.

dman_dustin

You should be happy, this means they'll go to Alola sooner so you'll see Ash's pokemon again lol.

Until I know actual continuity actually exists, I'm not holding my breath.

Ash: Let's go to the Alola region.

*Goes to Poni Island to watch a Chargabug evolve and that's it*

Ash- Oh cool, let's go back to Kanto.

Me: -.- I see how it is.

This episode does make me wonder if this will reference the 1st generation or the end of the 3rd generation or even both with regards to Ho-oh.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Looks like I was right about my suspiction. They are jumping from one region to another almost without any sense. I hope they will explain how Ash is doing this so quickly from one region to another. Maybe my theory about teleporters?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The title makes it sound like they're referencing Ash and Pikachu's first encounter with Ho-Oh.

So I wonder if they're going to reanimate it.

Looks like I was right about my suspiction. They are jumping from one region to another almost without any sense. I hope they will explain how Ash is doing this so quickly from one region to another. Maybe my theory about teleporters?

Boats and planes?

It's not like each episode has to take place immediately after the previous one.

Red and Blue

I'm guessing Lugia is flying them back and forth between regions. Seems more plausible then warp pads

Status
Not open for further replies.