• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly this episode can't be bad, Misty and my bro Corphish, all I need lol.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
If Ash is using Pokemon like Corphish in his battle with Misty, I don't see a problem with Misty winning.

It's not an official battle and Ash is using Pokemon that are not as strong as Lucario, Pikachi, Infernape, etc. And after all Misty remains a Gym Leader, which is supposed to be a strong skilled trainer.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
If Misty is going to use Politoed, then have Ash use Palpitoad (God knows it needs the screentime). That way we get frog vs frog in addition to crustacean vs crustacean.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If Ash is using Pokemon like Corphish in his battle with Misty, I don't see a problem with Misty winning.

It's not an official battle and Ash is using Pokemon that are not as strong as Lucario, Pikachi, Infernape, etc. And after all Misty remains a Gym Leader, which is supposed to be a strong skilled trainer.
Hey now, don't count out my boy Corphish, he whoops booty lol.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Ok if Ash uses Corphish, Totodile and something like Oshawott Misty has a chance of winning.

But I guess it will the opposite of the Totodile fight with Misty getting a new Mon and Ash an Evolution.
The big question is will the Battle be a 1vs1 or will they use more.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Nyorotono? That actually excited me, ngl. I thought they would stick to Gyarados and Koduck but I love to see Best water Frog in action. He defined her as a battler and was her main for most of her run when it came to real battling next to Sunnygo after all. Now we just need Gregguru so we get both OS trio-owned frogs alongside Gamagaru for a frog trio❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.