• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Oh my look at all these Misty simps coming back, where have you been?

Ey now that I realize why nobody is asking...

What the f*** is Rowlet doing here I thought it was in Alola so the other ones are in Kanto too?

Well who may be Ash third Pokemon in the battle.

I think it will be a fire type so maybe Talonflame, Quilava or Infernape.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh my look at all these Misty simps coming back, where have you been?

Ey now that I realize why nobody is asking...

What the f*** is Rowlet doing here I thought it was in Alola so the other ones are in Kanto too?

Well who may be Ash third Pokemon in the battle.

I think it will be a fire type so maybe Talonflame, Quilava or Infernape.
Unless they’re for whatever reason are leaving a spot out again, we know Ash has Leavanny, Corphish, and Totodile as well. And Corphish to confirmed to battle. Options are there from the other three.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
The title’s called One-on-One. Pretty sure that alone contextualizes the battle structure here.

Totodile’s here for the referential callback, Leavanny’s here for the Bug Pokémon gag or subversion of the gag, and Rowlet needs no justification to be here.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
As a Misty fan I would be equally concerned and upset for her to get another battle with Ash that results in her loss again. I think she's only cleanly beaten him once, during the Whirl Islands? And unlike Politoed, who has been with Misty during her tenure as a Gym Leader for the past several sagas (and it stands to reason she's been training it given the progress she made with Psyduck of all Pokémon by Sun & Moon), Ash hasn't battled with Corphish for how many regions now?
Totally agree with everything you said. After all, the battle in this episode is probably not going to be an official one such as gym battle, league battle or pwc one. It's rather a battle between friends. And it makes total sense for her to win without making Ash look bad and weak, for the reasons you just mentioned.

PsychoLogical

The title’s called One-on-One. Pretty sure that alone contextualizes the battle structure here.
I barely realized that in the title lulz.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
And yet, the "one-on-one" can be about who fishes clauncher instead the battle itself. But, more four days until we know.

PsychoLogical

I wonder do she and Scott also back and forth on Twitter as well and continue that rivalry there
I really missed alot during the 2021 year of this subforum, who the hell is Scott lmao :>

PsychoLogical

I appreciate the dedication to having an entire fanpage.

Yea...and a surprising amount of it's content is talking about May's balloons. I'm disgusted.
Oh wait. I'm regaining the connection now cause I lurk in Moot (yes I know)'s discord and found that he was a frequent user there where he was still going by Cyber and some users brought that up about his talks regarding May a few times. (well not anymore since the entire discord server hates him and eventually got fed up with him and the server's mods banned him lmao)

And yes he still does those gross talks.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Oh wait. I'm regaining the connection now cause I lurk in Moot (yes I know)'s discord
Love yourself.
and found that he was a frequent user there where he was still going by Cyber. (well not anymore since the entire discord hates him and eventually got fed up with him and the server's mods banned him lmao)
Yeah that's probably the guy. I think he's involve with May or something but like beyond normal stanning and to the extreme, making peculiar comments. And not surprising, he's banned off here quite frequently as well.

PsychoLogical

Love yourself.

Yeah that's probably the guy. I think he's involve with May or something but like beyond normal stanning and to the extreme. And not surprising, he's banned off here quite frequently
idk, does being found to have said something among the lines of "having hundreds of May pics and fanart saved" prove your point? And he said this exactly a month ago.

._."

Status
Not open for further replies.