• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendicion

Water Master
Yeah that's probably the guy. I think he's involve with May or something but like beyond normal stanning and to the extreme, making peculiar comments. And not surprising, he's banned off here quite frequently as well.
Because he is way too obsessed. Having May as your favorite character is fine, but he obsesses over her completely. That's why he's so bugged people like any other girl, or when someone on serebii even says the slightest negative thing about May he goes beserk

UnovaMaster

Because he is way too obsessed. Having May as your favorite character is fine, but he obsesses over her completely. That's why he's so bugged people like any other girl, or when someone on serebii even says the slightest negative thing about May he goes beserk

Currently Cyber is very pessimistic about May returning in these 11 episodes, it will be interesting to see his reaction when May returns

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Currently Cyber is very pessimistic about May returning in these 11 episodes, it will be interesting to see his reaction when May returns
He's also seething at the (very real) possibility of Misty meeting Dawn for some reason. I think it sort of undermines everything he was doing on these forums back in the day. Imagine all those years (20+), down the toilet lmaooo.

Last edited:

Sham

The Guardian of War
Speaking of Dawn, I hope they actually confirm what location she's competing in with Contests. The last time we saw her it seems like she was repeating Contests in Sinnoh

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Makes you feel nostalgic right? Serebii Forums used to be so different during the AG/DP days. Yet somehow someway Cyber made it out the mud. He’ll be the elder for the next generation to talk about the before times once we are all gone.
Had many debate with him over Misty/Dawn, whether it be Misty returning at some point (she did eventually but years later), or debating that they meet. Fingers crossed these specials cross that one off.

Think we clashed a lot because I am a Dawn/Misty fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.