• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
Reddit is like a slightly better 4chan but really not good.
4chan can have amazing posts from time to time like the one about the kid who had gotten 2 cartridges of RBY each so he could have 6 mewtwos and named them all after Adam Sandler movies

Sham

The Guardian of War

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Reddit is like a slightly better 4chan but really not good.
Speaking generally, Reddit is miles better than 4chan. For starters, Reddit users won't throw slurs at you for having a different opinion than them. 4chan is a toxic cesspool full of bigots who use their anonymity to talk shit about anyone. It is genuinely impossible to expect a proper conversation on 4chan because 99% of posters there are assholes.

greninjamaster

Reddit is miles better than 4chan. For starters, Reddit users won't throw slurs at you for having a different opinion than them. 4chan is a toxic cesspool full of bigots who use their anonymity to talk shit about anyone and everyone just for having a different skin color or identity from them.
this literally happens all the time on reddit like...

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
this literally happens all the time on reddit like...
Literally haven't seen that happen once all the years I've been using Reddit and browsing it.

4chan on the other hand, tons of slurs and just people crapping on other people. Genuinely awful place.

Yeah nah let’s not give Reddit too much credit here
I'm just speaking from experience. Reddit has been far more civil and pleasant to me than 4chan has ever been.

Feel free to disagree with me, but I'm not going to pretend like 4chan and Reddit are like on equal level of horrible, because they're not. lol

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
a certain site has a bunch pe…. you know what nvm
Ah yeah, this is classic /vp/, making sexual comments about child Pokemon characters on a daily basis.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Ah yeah, this is classic /vp/, making sexual comments about child Pokemon characters on a daily basis.
Honestly I wouldn’t outwardly admit to being a huge regular supporter on there quite frankly. A lot of those people need to be investigated. That alone should turn you off and puts it below the other fandom sites

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Honestly I wouldn’t outwardly admit to being a huge regular supporter on there quite frankly. A lot of those people need to be investigated. That alone should turn you off and puts it below the other fandom sites
Yeah pretty much.

Anyway, back on topic, my final-final prediction for the episode: Team Rocket will blast off in this episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm so happy, Misty and Corphish, this literally can't be bad :).

Status
Not open for further replies.