• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War
If they had post Kalos League finalist Ash fight Serena where she was complement against him despite not really battling then I’m not that bothered by Misty showing competency. She’s a literal Gym Leader who has been honing her battling skills constantly

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
At least Misty was competent against SM Ash

she did get abit arrogant towards Ash at the end of that fight, being cocky in that he could not get through her electrical lockdown combo her Mega Gyarados employed, but Ash did just that and took her out.

I'm kind of hoping they don't battle over this thing, it would just be a repeat of the totodile episode, and not only that but neither of them really gains anything from capturing it when you think about it because do we know if we'll see them with it in the new series?

Other than evolutions, major characters capturing things during this arc seems pointless to me in the long term.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Ash should use reserves tbh. They have no excuses
Too late now. He can’t use them all in legit battles, and I don’t expect Ash to battle any challenging trainers. Should have used them in the PWC.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Should have used them in the PWC.
Agreed. The PWC, "the culmination of all Ash's adventures", was the time to use reserves, not give Ash new Pokemon to train. But whatever, they decided it was more important to give Ash a baby Riolu to raise because Lucario shilling > logic, apparently.

The PWC is over now, and I have no interest in seeing the reserves battle here. Just seeing them appear will be enough for me.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
That's what the OS was for the most part and it was better than AG, DP, BW, XY, SM, Ash Greninja and JN combined.
I respectfully disagree. It only got better/more expansive as the series progressed. I love the OS but to say it’s better than anything other than Johto or DA! isn’t true.

And what does Ash-Greninja have to do with this? Are you trying to say XYZ?

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
I respectfully disagree. It only got better/more expansive as the series progressed. I love the OS but to say it’s better than anything other than Johto or DA! isn’t true.

And what does Ash-Greninja have to do with this? Are you trying to say XYZ?
The guy is one of those OS-only insecure troglodytes trying to seek attention and stir up trouble by saying contrarian/controversial nonsense.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days

ShuckFam

The guy is one of those OS-only insecure troglodytes trying to seek attention and stir up trouble by saying contrarian/controversial nonsense.
If you're talking about me, that's pretty rich tbh.

I am respectful to all fandoms and sagas, but I have a well-known preference for one. That's hardly trolling. You on the other hand, spam 'cope-a-cabana' memes to anyone who expresses a like for a series you don't value as highly. That's not only trolling but bullying as well.

I personally had a few people pm me saying that you upset them, and can confirm that you made one anonymous poster cry on one occasion. I typically try to avoid replying to posts like these, because they give the troll seeking my attention what they want, but this needed to be said. Now, to my ignore list you go! A punishment I will remove if I get a full written apology. This can be forwarded to one of my associates @Ragnarok4 or @SatoSereFan224888

'Contrarian/controversial nonsense'= whatever Panky disagrees with, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.