• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
"The Clauncher duel" but does he know how to dance?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
aw no Palpitoad, I wanted it to be here so it can be Poliwag 2.0 and evolve :>

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Ah Politoed it’s been too long! So good to see him again, and so nice seeing Ash’s Pokémon outside of Oak’s lab once again.
So does this mean his Alola team are now at the lab?

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I love that we're getting different reserves every episode and the classic OS Ash/Misty dynamic is back.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I’m only disappointed that Palpitoad won’t be here, wanted the thing to be Poliwag 2.0 and evolve. Tadpole into a frog

:>

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
The biggest surprise is that Rowlet’s going to be in this episode. I easily could’ve seen Ash’s reserves from Prof. Oak’s lab appearing, but with the way Sun & Moon ended I thought the only way we’d see his Alolan pokémon is if he went to Alola

Also, I get the feeling every week whenever one Ash’s pokémon are announced to appear, we’re going to have at least person calling each of them the GOAT

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
The biggest surprise is that Rowlet’s going to be in this episode. I easily could’ve seen Ash’s reserves from Prof. Oak’s lab appearing, but with the way Sun & Moon ended I thought the only way we’d see his Alolan pokémon is if he went to Alola
Cool right?
Also, I get the feeling every week whenever one Ash’s pokémon are announced to appear, we’re going to have at least person calling each of them the GOAT
Of course lol. Many Pokemon like Infernape, Greninja or Charizard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.