• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
anybody hope for hints that ash will return in the 11th episode since this can't be a forever goodbye just a goodbye for now

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I'm not usually one to gripe about animation details, but I miss the old art style that was used from the Original Series to Best Wishes. The human characters' hair looked so much better than that Sun and Moon style weirdness. Granted, Ash looked kind of goofy from certain angles but...

Also, I don't remember Misty being that cheery. I guess she mellowed out after becoming Togepi's adoptive mom, huh?
From Original series to xy*

Ew they used her sm face in the second pic from top. Super fugly

Observer

Mostly watching
So the team is:

Pikachu
Totodile
Corphish
Rowlet

Wonder who the last Pokemon is, maybe Kingler?

Good question, I guess the last slot might be a wild card that we won't be expecting, Bayleef maybe?

If Latias shows up in the episode then they might tease us a bit more and keep it empty.

MegaSalamence05

So the team is:

Pikachu
Totodile
Corphish
Rowlet

Wonder who the last Pokemon is, maybe Kingler?
It's Ash's Leavanny thanks to this image from the trailer. As we know that Misty's Azurill and Ash's Totodile is already appearing in the episode

FmMBRi1X0AYy83p

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Misty always had a very bright and cheery personality.
Weird... I knew she became much kinder when Togepi appeared but I always remembered her being a bit of an angry jerkass before Togepi arrived. I didn't like her as a kid because I thought she was sort of mean. I realize those occasional outbursts were meant to be comical and Ash was definitely asking for it sometimes, lol, but still...
Nope, Misty has always been that cheery. Exploring on various facets and attractive sides to Misty's personality (passion for water pokemon, competitive spirit, romantic and girly nature, sassy and cynical attitude, hotheaded and temperamental side, insecurity and timidity when she found herself in scary places or when love is in question starting to panic, intelligence and great deductive skills observing details often exposing TR behind masks etc). Becoming more mature and responsible as person. Made amends with her tragic past of growing without parents and suffering from neglect and degradation from older sisters overcoming complex of inferiority, Grew in more warm and compassionate person valuing greatly Ash and Brock to the point of crying when having to leave them at end of Johto.

Followed with overcoming childhood trauma from Gyarados and developing pride, tough side to her and independence becoming stronger and more resourceful character as Hoenn cameos showed leaving May and Max amazed. By her badass side in utilizing Gyarados or Azurill. Her sarcastic and teasing remarks toward Ash and Brock, adventurous and playful nature knowing how to take care of problems on her own and hotheaded, feisty side not letting anyone to mess up with her. Followed with nurture, care and protectiveness in taking care of Max when lost, her Togetic and supporting Ash absolutely on his future quests as revealed when watching on TV his Hoenn league performance.
This better become a copypasta.

Bendicion

Water Master
As a Misty fan I would be equally concerned and upset for her to get another battle with Ash that results in her loss again. I think she's only cleanly beaten him once, during the Whirl Islands? And unlike Politoed, who has been with Misty during her tenure as a Gym Leader for the past several sagas (and it stands to reason she's been training it given the progress she made with Psyduck of all Pokémon by Sun & Moon), Ash hasn't battled with Corphish for how many regions now?

ShuckFam

As a Misty fan I would be equally concerned and upset for her to get another battle with Ash that results in her loss again. I think she's only cleanly beaten him once, during the Whirl Islands? And unlike Politoed, who has been with Misty during her tenure as a Gym Leader for the past several sagas (and it stands to reason she's been training it given the progress she made with Psyduck of all Pokémon by Sun & Moon), Ash hasn't battled with Corphish for how many regions now?
This is how I would write the battle:

Misty and Ash get into an argument and unbeknown to them, a Pidgey is snooping around their belongings, including their rotom phones. Pidgey pecks at their respective screens and in doing so, has created a PWC challenge from Ash to Misty). When the squabbling ends, they challenge each other to a one-on-one battle, which Misty wins. Then the Rotom phone says that Misty is now ranked #1 while Ash has fallen to 8843, much to their surprise.

ShadowForce720

This is how I would write the battle:

Misty and Ash get into an argument and unbeknown to them, a Pidgey is snooping around their belongings, including their rotom phones. Pidgey pecks at their respective screens and in doing so, has created a PWC challenge from Ash to Misty). When the squabbling ends, they challenge each other to a one-on-one battle, which Misty wins. Then the Rotom phone says that Misty is now ranked #1 while Ash has fallen to 8843, much to their surprise.
Except the PWC doesn’t work like that, as the only trainers that can challenge Ash for his World Monarch title are those in the Masters 8.

Heck it was specifically stated that to battle some in a PWC you need to be im the same rank class as them, the only exception to this is the promotion battle that has the trainer going from Ultra Class to Master Class.

Plus the only battles that can be at random locations decided by the people battling in the PWC is the Normal and Super Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.