• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 20th: MPM02 - Satoshi VS Kasumi! A One-on-One on the Beach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bendicion

Water Master
TOMORROW IS HERR DAY!!! NOW ITS HER TURN IN THE LIMELIGHT!!!
3240ee21ab21d2d2db979ef1a862b0323125b1da.jpg

BlueFlameCharizard

The Original Shiny Pokemon
I keep coming here hopefully for updates, only to see tons of responces about Shipping. Glad I decided not to toss a joke picture of Bayleaf x Ash up before and get myself involved in this stuff lol.

What time ( preferibly eastern time zone ) do episode normally air in Japan? I remember the first episode was what, 5-6 am?

OH wait, today's Thursday... Back to bed then!

Last edited:

Bendicion

Water Master
In the caption they mentioned that Ash and Misty will battle for this sharp eyed Clauncher. Between the two trainers who hate losing, who will emerge as the winner? They also commented on Misty, reiterating her love for water type Pokémon and fishing being her hobby. Her very own lure, “Misty Special” will also be making an appearance in the episode.

PERSONALLY IM GOING CRAZY OVER THIS!!!

Srsddf4781

I’m just wondering HOW and WHY Rowlet chose her…
How: *Misty’s head exists.
Why: Honestly, all of Ash’s Pokémon see Misty as a magnet. A chick magnet (terrible pun). I would REALLY be surprised if Pikachu didn’t get jealous over the fact that Rowlet is getting all the attention. Literally, the only person in Ash’s life whom Pikachu will be like, ‘Naw, bruh, imma hang with her instead for a while.’

Status
Not open for further replies.