• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st/28th: Pocket Monsters: Arceus, the One Called a God

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Woah woah woah woah woah!
This is just upped my hype to 151!!!!!
I can’t believe my favourite group are being reunited again. I’ve always been a firm supporter of the DP trio, and kept saying I’d like Brock to return but to return with Dawn. And here we are!!!!!

honestly I’m getting huge nostalgic vibes seeing that picture of the 4 characters. I wonder if Brock will have any changes. I’d like him to use a mixture of his Pokémon here. Maybe Croagunk, Sudowoodo, Blissey, Comfey, Swampert and Steelix.

that way it shows he’s had a couple of team changes then.
Still adamant that Dawn’s Quilava is evolving here.
Made my day this has!

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
He is a very underrated companion. Also true for Lillie but Im not worried for her as in my eyes she's all but confirmed to get her arc resolved soon

Underrated is someone who is good but doesn't get his/her due. Tracey was anything but good, that's why he is not rated at all and forgotten. There was a reason why brock came back.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So Chloe is really not going to show up, huh? Her being ignored randomly is a constant annoyance, but I kind of expected her bonding with Dawn to mean something in the end. They did spend two eps on it after all.

D

Deleted member 384931

Since Brock is joining and we didn't see him in the first batch of photos released previously, maybe Koharu is here too. Maybe Ash, Dawn and Goh time travel in the past due to something happening while Brock and Koharu work in the present to find a way to return them.
Hmm it feels like it is going to be chaos all over the place

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Feels so force.
Another mythical/legendary arc in Sinnoh with Dawn (THIRD ONE).
Suddenly Brock is here, and surprisely with his Sinnoh outfit, after appearing with his OS outfit in SM.
in my opinion it feels very forced.
Ok, we get it, you wanted to market Sinnoh and Dawn, but can't u do this in a more natural way? How about having Dawn in a contest? a Battle between Dawn and Ash? Something else besides ANOTHER Sinnoh mythical/legendary arc

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Feels so force.
Another mythical/legendary arc in Sinnoh with Dawn (THIRD ONE).
Suddenly Brock is here, and surprisely with his Sinnoh outfit, after appearing with his OS outfit in SM.
in my opinion it feels very forced.
Ok, we get it, you wanted to market Sinnoh and Dawn, but can't u do this in a more natural way? How about having Dawn in a contest? a Battle between Dawn and Ash? Something else besides ANOTHER Sinnoh mythical/legendary arc
No complaints here if it means I get to see a Dawn again…..and Brock getting another return makes it absolutely fantastic! I just enjoy seeing them animated again.
I’ll take a forced nostalgia and marketing grab over a several year absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.