• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st/28th: Pocket Monsters: Arceus, the One Called a God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Sorry, had to fix it. And he might be in the present while the others are in the past
30slWuV.png

What time does this special go on Amazon? Does it air the same time as the episodes? Do we have to buy it?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If I have a US Amazon Prime account, and I set up/use a VPN service that has an endpoint in Japan, will I be able to watch this on release?

D

Deleted member 384931

First off in regards to Buneary being one of the cute moms that writers don’t usually evolve some people said the same thing abou Iris’s Axew and yet it still returned fully evolved.

As for the other argument about Lopunny having to suggestive of a design for the main cast firstly Dawn and her Bunneary aren’t part of the main cast any more.

Secondly even if they were I don’t see how having a suggestive design would prevent Buneary from evolving when in Sun and Moon Mallow had a Tsareena for a significant amount of that series and they were both part of the main cast and if anything Tsareena has just as a suggestive design as lopunny if not more.
Good arguments. I honestly think they dont want to evolve BunBun cause its isnt worth the time. I mean Iris and Haxorus are different: Iris is a Champion, so she is expected to have strong Pokémon, while Dawn isnt. Tho it makes feel Dawn like she hasnt progresssed in terms of Pokémon and goal improvement.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Good arguments. I honestly think they dont want to evolve BunBun cause its isnt worth the time. I mean Iris and Haxorus are different: Iris is a Champion, so she is expected to have strong Pokémon, while Dawn isnt. Tho it makes feel Dawn like she hasnt progresssed in terms of Pokémon and goal improvement.
If they are not planning to have more Dawn cameos soon they can totally evolve Quilava into Hisuain Typhlosion.

ShadowForce720

Tho there is a reason why you dont find these Hisuain forms anymore these days. Why change that?
For promotion. I’m not really seeing the problem here in all honesty the whole these Pokémon Pokémon only existed in the past is getting blown way out of proportion.

We have literally seen cases of people owning Fossil Pokémon or fossil Pokémon existing naturally in the wild, so I’m not sure why some people here seem to think that the same couldn’t be true for the Hisuian forms and other Pokémon that are being introduce in Legends Arceus.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
For promotion. I’m not really seeing the problem here in all honesty the whole these Pokémon Pokémon only existed in the past is getting blown way out of proportion.

We have literally seen cases of people owning Fossil Pokémon or fossil Pokémon existing naturally in the wild, so I’m not sure why some people here seem to think that the same couldn’t be true for the Hisuian forms and other Pokémon that are being introduce in Legends Arceus.
Not to mention special Pokemon like Ash-Greninja and Dusk Lycanroc. If they move Dawn back to Hisui, Quilava can evolve there and return to present time in the new form.

D

Deleted member 384931

Not to mention special Pokemon like Ash-Greninja and Dusk Lycanroc. If they move Dawn back to Hisui, Quilava can evolve there and return to present time in the new form.
Eh dont see it happening. A feeling I got. Even if it does. Why taking the risk if you dont know if Husuain Typhlosion is marktable and popular yet?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Eh dont see it happening. A feeling I got. Even if it does. Why taking the risk if you dont know if Husuain Typhlosion is marktable and popular yet?
It's a starter and a Regional variant starter. They will be marketable for sure.

And for sure more marketable than keeping it as a Quilava.

D

Deleted member 384931

It's a starter and a Regional variant starter. They will be marketable for sure.

I can understand why you want it to happen. Quilava should be a Typhlosion by now, but isnt that unfair compared to the Rowlet and Oshawott line?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I can understand why you want it to happen. Quilava should be a Typhlosion by now, but isnt that unfair compared to the Rowlet and Oshawott line?
It would be. Frankly Cyndaquil is mine least favorite starter of the Legends ones.

But i prefer to see Quilava evolving compared to nothing.

Let's see how it plays.

D

Deleted member 384931

It would be. Frankly Cyndaquil is mine least favorite starter of the Legends ones.

But i prefer to see Quilava evolving compared to nothing.

Let's see how it plays.
True. Bet Brock is only in the special due Uxie. And he will stay in the present

ShadowForce720

Plus both Ash and Dawn have a Quilava so they can easily set up a way to show the standard Typhlosion next to the Hisuian one by having Dawn’s Quilava evolve into Hisuian Typhlosion while in a later episode they could bring Ash’s Quilava back and evolve into a the standard Typhlosion or Vice versa.

Unfair? Since when have the writers ever cared about about being fair to all the starters. May I remind you that Greninja got an extra stage in the form of Ash-Greninja while the other 2 got nothing.

Not only that but Charizard got two mega evolutions while the other two only got one.

So, no the writers have never read cared if the starters are treated equally or not.

D

Deleted member 384931

Plus both Ash and Dawn have a Quilava so they can easily set up a way to show the standard Typhlosion next to the Hisuian one by having Dawn’s Quilava evolve into Hisuian Typhlosion while in a later episode they could bring Ash’s Quilava back and evolve into a the standard Typhlosion or Vice versa.

Unfair? Since when have the writers ever cared about about being fair to all the starters. May I remind you that Greninja got an extra stage in the form of Ash-Greninja while the other 2 got nothing.

Not only that but Charizard got two mega evolutions while the other two only got one.

So, no the writers have never read cared if the starters are treated equally or not
Like that is going to happen anytime soon. I dont understand why Quilava should evolve NOW, while they havent cared the last 11 years about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.