• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st/28th: Pocket Monsters: Arceus, the One Called a God

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I kinda want Brock to have Blissey.
I’d rather him have Swampert over Blissey just yet. Want to see a main character have Swampert. And Blissey when he’s a full on doctor

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
If I have a US Amazon Prime account, and I set up/use a VPN service that has an endpoint in Japan, will I be able to watch this on release?
I feel like if we did get this in the US, I'd sooner expect the episodes to air on Netflix than Amazon Prime since that's how they're currently releasing the dub & the movies, though I'm not sure if they'll air it along their usual batch of 12 episodes every several months or release them as their own thing like they did with the Little Witch Academia pilots & the Aggretsuko Christmas OVA

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Legends Arceus spoilers

After seeing H Typhlosion with it's Flames ignited, I can safely say that Yes. I want Dawn to evolve her Quilava right away :)

I wish Ash could bring back Oshawott end evolve him into an H Samurott
But then when Ash returns to his time, H-Samurott and Typhlosion would die, since those forms don’t exist in modern times.

I don’t even want that for Ash.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
But then when Ash returns to his time, H-Samurott and Typhlosion would die, since those forms don’t exist in modern times.

I don’t even want that for Ash.

Why would they die? Pehistoric Pokemon like Aerodactyl or Tyrantrum are resurrected nowadays and they can survive in the modern world. Why would the Hisuian Pokemon not?

Also, I can't see the special and there's obviously not subbed version, but for what I heard, it seems Team Galaxy wants to bring back their leader Cyrus? OK, two things here:
+ How did the Team Galaxy escaped from prision and banded back together?
+ Why are they trying to bring back the same jerk that doublecrossed them? And how do they know he's still alive? He might very well be roting in oblivion, just like Hunter J.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
Really hoping for a team change for Dawn, whatever it is, either an evolution of Buneary or Quilava or even that Oshawott officially joining her. We just need a team change, please.

What can we expect from the next two episodes?

Last edited:

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Is he dead?

On second thought...probably. Galactic seems to think otherwise. I always found Galactic episodes in Diamond and Pearl really fun.
You can't prove he's dead if they never show his body.

Except Lysandre...because there is no way Lysandre could have survived that... (until they bring him back in a few years...)

No, the second half of the special comes out tomorrow. The actual Journeys episode comes out on Friday.
Btw
Someone please link me the special when it comes out tomorrow ASAP so that I don’t get spoiled
Can’t do a discord link either

Ultra Beast Lover

You can't prove he's dead if they never show his body.

Except Lysandre...because there is no way Lysandre could have survived that... (until they bring him back in a few years...)
I always thought Cyrus was dead because he went into the portal thingy and Dialga and Palkia attacked it after getting freed.

ShadowForce720

I always thought Cyrus was dead because he went into the portal thingy and Dialga and Palkia attacked it after getting freed.
That’s what I assumed, but I guess there is enough there is enough room for them to have it to where he survived.

I mean the fact that they are specifically going out of their way to have Team Galactic try to bring Cyrus back makes me think that we are probably going to see Cyrus.

Come to think of it they could do a modified version of Rainbow Rocket to some extent, not sure if they will but it’s an idea.

maybe like for instance they could have Xerosic and Rose take the place of Lysandre and Faba respectively, or I guess they could just pull a Lysandre and Faba from another universe.

Of course if we do get a Rainbow Rocket in the anime there is going to be some differences between it and it’s counterparts in the games.

Also looking back at episode 74 when Chloe met Dawn I think we might have seen Chloe’s Eevee use the move Bouncy Bubble(from Let’s Go games)even though it was was just a small few second scene.

nuzamaki90

Btw
Someone please link me the special when it comes out tomorrow ASAP so that I don’t get spoiled
Can’t do a discord link either
Since it’s tied to Amazon you can’t really watch it as soon as it comes out until someone uploads the raws somewhere like a streaming website or YouTube. If you can’t use Discord, I’m sure a mega file will be available an hour or so afterwards like last time.

Just be wary of any places where you usually see the anime being discussed as to avoid spoilers

Brock: Somehow Cyrus returned.
Back from the dead
It seems to be a matter of timezones. In Japan it does, but not in the US. I am in Europe and it does. I guess the special airs airs at midnight while the episode comes out at 6:55 PM.
Does anyone have a livestream at 12JST/10EST at the dot? I wanna watch it while in class but only have 40 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.