• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st/28th: Pocket Monsters: Arceus, the One Called a God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"Pocket Monsters: Arceus, the One Called a God" will be distributed exclusively via Amazon Prime Video starting Friday January 21st and Friday January 28th as special episodes of the TV anime series Pocket Monsters that airs every Friday on the TV Tokyo Network. This anime, set in in the Sinnoh region, will feature nostalgic companions of Satoshi and Go, including Hikari, as well as the Galaxy Gang, who are plotting a mysterious scheme, and Arceus, the Pokémon called a God. This will be a sspecial story arc drumming up excitement for the release of "Pokémon Legends: Arceus".

Premiere dates:
Friday January 21st: Episode 1 & 2
Friday January 28th: Episode 3 & 4

dcZjZnj.jpg
RVyJWfv.jpg

Satoshi, Go and Hikari are wearing the special Gablias kimono set, an exclusive Amazon.co.jp preorder bonus for "Pokémon Legends: Arceus".
Is what we see in their hands monster balls with an unfamiliar shape, made of wood...?

lkQ5XLJ.jpg
g35cPjj.jpg

What is the Mythical Pokémon Arceus' role in the unusual events that have been occurring in the Sinnoh region?
The Legendary Pokémon Agnome, Yuxie and Emrit will appear as well.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
There's really only 1 proper question about this special and it's if it's canon or not.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
I would've preferred an Ash-free AU for story freedom and to make things different, but part of me figured they'd take this route anyway. I get the feeling Goh's going to catch some Hisuian Pokemon.

The chances of these episodes being dubbed to English are decent since they're hella promotional.
The question is if TPCI will count them as part of the Show or not... :confused:

AND HOLY CRAP TEAM GALACTIC'S COMING BACK?!?! :eek:

I would've preferred an Ash-free AU for story freedom and to make things different, but part of me figured they'd take this route anyway. I get the feeling Goh's going to catch some Hisuian Pokemon.

The chances of these episodes being dubbed to English are decent since they're hella promotional.
The question is if TPCI will count them as part of the Show or not... :confused:

AND HOLY CRAP TEAM GALACTIC'S COMING BACK?!?! :eek:
Yeah. An Ash-Free AU could be an thing. think of like Pokémon Adventures being adapted into Anime...

But to avoid the Off-Topic-ness, I'm here to talk about this special... What is Ash's Pokemon Team like in this special this time?

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Wondering if they will be able to feature all the new forms and evolutions
Should be interesting.

also wondering how the international distribution will be like, if there will be one at all. Cause I really wanna see these in good quality

Red and Blue

While I am happy they are going through with a time travel special the fact that captures might be off the table is extremely disappointing.

Though I question why there are holding Hisuian Balls to begin with

D

Deleted member 384931

While I am happy they are going through with a time travel arc the fact that captures might be off the table is extremely disappointing.

Though I question why there are holding Hisuian Balls to begin with
Well legend of Arceus is about competing the prototype of the pokedex as part of the Survey Team and I think they will give the pokémon they catch to team Galaxy. It would solve the non-canon issue some ppl have. Tho I rather have to see a movie around it

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Dawn has now matched her BW return in episode count, will she be able to surprass it I wonder

She had 8 episodes in BW while in journeys including these episodes she will have 6 episodes so she hasn't matched it yet.

nuzamaki90

I really don’t think these episodes will be somehow disconnected from the series in any way. I also highly doubt we are gonna go four episodes without Goh taking every chance he can to catch Hisuian Pokémon.

Also bringing along Dawn who just so happens to have a Quilava on hand? Come on now lol

She had 8 episodes in BW while in journeys including these episodes she will have 6 episodes so she hasn't matched it yet.
4 + 4 is 8 my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.