• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
A Dredear has just arrived in Sakuragi Park, and Heracros has become attracted to it. Kailios gets saddened at the sight of this, since it's in love with Heracros. The depressed Kailios starts thinking that things might've been different if it had a pretty flower too, so Satoshi and Go decide to take it along as they accompany Koharu to a "Pokémon flower arrangement class" held by Tamamushi City's Gym Leader Erika in order to cheer it up. Will Kailios manage to win Heracros' attention?

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 門田英彦 (Hidehiko Kadota)
Animation Director 谷澤泰史 (Yasushi Tanizawa)
Animation Director kwon yong sang

Last edited:

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Aw an episode focusing on the best pairing in Journeys
I think Heracross is about to be released and Pinsir doesn't want it. That's what this title sounds like.
There's no way Goh would willing release any of his Pokemon.

Imo with the way the Title sounds, I get the feeling that Pinsir may have fallen in love with someone else and Heracross challenges and loses against whoever his love rival is

D

Deleted member 384931

Also this episode sounds more like something that should air in February rather than January.

Pikachu is unfortunately as dense as his Trainer is in this series
Lol true! Tho it can be a cute episode. I am interested how Satoshi will react to all of this love stuff

D

Deleted member 384931

*Tappity tap* Come on, writers~
It is too soon for Easter lol. Tho it would be hilarious AF if Satoshi of all ppl gave Gou advice on how to handle the situation. Now I think of it won't it be 'like the sentence "if you love someone, let them go"?

Status
Not open for further replies.