• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah the Eeveelution episodes have felt like obligations on a checklist. Espeon/Umbreon at least have always been paired together. Just waiting for the inevitable GMax Eevee episode already
Yeah, paired Umbreon and Espeon. Didnt pair Glaceon and Leafeon, but do pair Jolteon and Flareon?
Like be consistent! Wonder about Sylveon tho. What plot? But what will Koharu do in the time between that?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Yeah, paired Umbreon and Espeon. Didnt pair Glaceon and Leafeon, but do pair Jolteon and Flareon?
Like be consistent! Wonder about Sylveon tho. What plot? But what will Koharu do in the time between that?
Would’ve liked if they at least shook up some pairings like a Jolteon and Glaceon episode. At least after this episode and the Flareon/Jolteon appearance, we’re just with Sylveon.

I could see them using Serena as her character starting off drifting along with no real goal after being pressured into following her parent’s goal is a perfect way for the two of them connecting. Just not looking forward to the arguing that will absolutely happen if she does return in this hypothetical situation.

D

Deleted member 384931

Would’ve liked if they at least shook up some pairings like a Jolteon and Glaceon episode. At least after this episode and the Flareon/Jolteon appearance, we’re just with Sylveon.

I could see them using Serena as her character starting off drifting along with no real goal after being pressured into following her parent’s goal is a perfect way for the two of them connecting. Just not looking forward to the arguing that will absolutely happen if she does return in this hypothetical situation.
I agree with you on that one. Storywise it would make sense for Koharu and Serena to meet. Idk how I feel about old companions pushing new companions thing.

UnovaMaster

The Sylveon episode is the episode with the Jolteon/Flareon, looks like Eevee time ends in Feb

Looks like I was wrong then. I am kinda disappointed that the slowking episode upcoming would be a full episode though coz rn we have so many stuff to go through (slowking episode, the contest episode and Marnie/piers) to then finally get to more returning characters again :p
Yes I'm a bit impatient lol
Definitely; I hope they have fewer breaks and more episodes for a while.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It's so weird how Erika now has Leafeon, but they never bothered to give one to Gardenia in the games or anime. The rock was right there in the forest next to her city. Also I wonder if the Gloom that Ash saved back then has evolved into Vileplume or Bellossom yet.

D

Deleted member 384931

It's so weird how Erika now has Leafeon, but they never bothered to give one to Gardenia in the games or anime. The rock was right there in the forest next to her city. Also I wonder if the Gloom that Ash saved back then has evolved into Vileplume or Bellossom yet.
They are kinda lazy sometimes

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Before:

NXogLry.jpg

Now:

sO6rrXS.png

Improvement?

Regression?
I think the JN design looks a lot better than the OS. The only drawback is the nose or lack of it.

D

Deleted member 384931

I honestly dont remember alot of Erikas anime personality, besides the parfum thing.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Ah yes Kanto weirdness. His first three badges was him not battling at all lol.
As I recall, he battled in both the Pewter and Viridian City gyms. It's just that he earned the badge for something other than defeating the gym leader in a Pokemon battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.