• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImBeVillain

Platinum is best
Damn with that Leafeon, I want to see Ash interact with her Gloom.
Flasback how he saved this pokemon from fire and and he would say something like "I see you are doing fine."

AZ-the-I-don't-even-know

Where the hell did all of my intelligence go?
Damn with that Leafeon, I want to see Ash interact with her Gloom.
Flasback how he saved this pokemon from fire and and he would say something like "I see you are doing fine."
I doubt that they would do this, but a legitimate battle would be nice, seeing as Ash might not have deserved the badge last time...

AZ-the-I-don't-even-know

Where the hell did all of my intelligence go?
Eh I think it will be pinsir vs Leafeon tbh.
There might be something like that. Would rather it be Ash, but he is obviously not the focus here, so I guess so.

So this is starting to look like an idiot plot, because it looks like Lilligant is just using Sweet Scent to attract the plant-eating bug, which is being heavily misinterpreted as Pinsir falling in love with it.

Goodness, what happened to Erika? She looks completely different from before, like, she doesn't have this "slightly mature but still a jerk" Misty. Jokes aside, she doesn't look as cute as her in-game counterpart. It's the face.
Bit of a shame they're wasting an Eeveelution here

I mean, I get that it's leafeon, but given how they managed to salvage glaceon, one would hope they'd give that same love and attention to its counterpart
That highly depends if the plot from Glaceon's episode was solved realistically well.

KenzeyEevee

Some ppl have the insight of a Magikarp
So this is starting to look like an idiot plot, because it looks like Lilligant is just using Sweet Scent to attract the plant-eating bug, which is being heavily misinterpreted as Pinsir falling in love with it.

Goodness, what happened to Erika? She looks completely different from before, like, she doesn't have this "slightly mature but still a jerk" Misty. Jokes aside, she doesn't look as cute as her in-game counterpart. It's the face.

That highly depends if the plot from Glaceon's episode was solved realistically well.
Of course the idiot plot is obvious as 1+1=2 .I wonder if/hope that Herracross will end up alone and Pinsir will move on.

What is wrong with the face? I dont understand it.

Journeys has pacing issues in general, we all know that . And sometimes its more obvious

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
rceusWell the pokeball tells me that my Liligant-Erica speculation is probably wrong. Interesting that Hoothoot is there too, did Goh just catch a bunch of POKEMON off screen? I would not be against that idea for the more common Pokémon, and more instances of POKEMON being introduced in the lab.

I know right lol, I wouldnt be surprised if that happend at this point lol.

Maybe he catches it during the Arceus episodes.

Oh, right. Now I see what's wrong about Journeys Erika.

It's her eyes. Her eyes are smaller and rounder.

XY Erika is closer to her original look, except her eyes are smaller.

The original look sells the cute and delicate look more.

Status
Not open for further replies.