• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

As I recall, he battled in both the Pewter and Viridian City gyms. It's just that he earned the badge for something other than defeating the gym leader in a Pokemon battle.
Fair, tho Brock gave him a badge out of pity, stated by himself. Tho idk if that is right

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Fair, tho Brock gave him a badge out of pity, stated by himself. Tho idk if that is right
Ash was going to win (because the sprinklers made Onix vulnerable to electric attacks or something) and Ash stopped because he didn't want to defeat Brock in front of his brothers and sisters. I think the "pity badge" thing was something Brock and Misty said to Ash in SM to tease him and get in his head.

D

Deleted member 384931

Ash was going to win (because the sprinklers made Onix vulnerable to electric attacks or something) and Ash stopped because he didn't want to defeat Brock in front of his brothers and sisters. I think the "pity badge" thing was something Brock and Misty said to Ash in SM to tease him and get in his head.
Hmm. Tho Satoshi would beat the grass out of Erika rn lol, he is on a certain level gyms are too easy for him.

D

Deleted member 384931

His first two badges was like that, when it came to the third badge he had to battle Surge twice to win.
Oh yeah lol I forgot Surge was third and Erika fourth, my bad. My memory is foggy sometimes after 20 years lol.

D

Deleted member 384931

Actually Erika was fifth, Sabrina was fourth.
Oops lol oh god. I normally think like the games when it comes to gym leaders order, but Kanto was odd in that regard that you could choose what way you wanted to go.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Quite a bit of new footage on Pokenchi today, including the return of the Rocket trio.

Status
Not open for further replies.