• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh god

But he let Butterfree go free with its mate so he understood love then (in OS only) WHY DIDNT MISTY OR BROCK YELL AT HIM AND TELL HIM ABOUT LOVE? THE ASH IS OBLIVIOUS TROPE IS STUPID AS ****!
No, no it's not. It's hilarious
Serena: I love you, Ash
Ash: I like you too, Serena!
Serena: Really?! :D
Ash: Yeah, I like all my friends! :D
Serena: -_-
Wait I found the perfect scenario Guys! XD

Episode: 94: "For the Love of Lopunny!"

One day Ash and Goh and Dawn and Chloe are exploring Sinnoh and checking out Contests

All of the Trainer decide to send out their Pokemon to have some fun and relax

Lucario and Cinderace are sparing

Dragonite, Dracovish, Togekiss, Quilava, and Mamoswine are having a Picnic

Piplup, Pikachu, Buneary, Pachirisu, Grookey and Eevee are playing with a random volleyball they found

Sirfetch'd and Inteleon are having a conversation about their non existent screentime

Buneary gets so overtly excited that she accidentally trips and uses Dizzy Punch when she spikes the Volleyball she starts to glow a blue color

Bam! Gone with Buneary and replaced with a Beautiful, Sexy Lopunny, with long Gorgeous ears

Lopunny stands up as the other Pokémon check to see if she's okay

Seeing what she has become, Lopunny decides to use her newfound looks to gain the attention of her Pikachu Senpai....

....Only problem is, not only has her looks failed to captivate the Electric Rodent but She is NOW on the receiving end of a bunch of unwanted attention from Lucario, Cinderace, Inteleon and Sirfetch’d

F in the Chat
Precisely what it should have been about.

D

Deleted member 384931

No, no it's not. It's hilarious
Serena: I love you, Ash
Ash: I like you too, Serena!
Serena: Really?! :D
Ash: Yeah, I like all my friends! :D
Serena: -_-

Precisely what it should have been about.
I will never see Satoshi as romantic lol.

Observer

Mostly watching
Wait I found the perfect scenario Guys! XD

Episode: 94: "For the Love of Lopunny!"

One day Ash and Goh and Dawn and Chloe are exploring Sinnoh and checking out Contests

All of the Trainer decide to send out their Pokemon to have some fun and relax

Lucario and Cinderace are sparing

Dragonite, Dracovish, Togekiss, Quilava, and Mamoswine are having a Picnic

Piplup, Pikachu, Buneary, Pachirisu, Grookey and Eevee are playing with a random volleyball they found

Sirfetch'd and Inteleon are having a conversation about their non existent screentime

Buneary gets so overtly excited that she accidentally trips and uses Dizzy Punch when she spikes the Volleyball she starts to glow a blue color

Bam! Gone with Buneary and replaced with a Beautiful, Sexy Lopunny, with long Gorgeous ears

Lopunny stands up as the other Pokémon check to see if she's okay

Seeing what she has become, Lopunny decides to use her newfound looks to gain the attention of her Pikachu Senpai....

....Only problem is, not only has her looks failed to captivate the Electric Rodent but She is NOW on the receiving end of a bunch of unwanted attention from Lucario, Cinderace, Inteleon and Sirfetch’d

F in the Chat

I only have one question to ask you, where is Gengar during all of this?

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I LEGIT FORGOT ABOUT GENGAR! *facepalms*

Uh let's just say he's apart of the picnic with Dragonite, Dracovish, Togekiss, Quilava and Mamoswine
Headcanon: Gengar is there, but invisible.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
You know I'm starved of Pokemon interactions when I'm actually excited to see Goh’s Lab Pokemon get into, what is almost certainly a big misunderstanding.

At least Goh's Lab Pokémon are entertaining whenever we actually get to see them.

If I'm lucky I might even be able to spot a glimpse of Cinderace and/or Inteleon somewhere in the background of the Laboratory

BCs152oCUAE3q4M.jpg

D

Deleted member 384931

It hasn't gotten that much attention. Eevee, Pikachu and Charizard remain the attention shill trinity
But still lol, Sirfechted and Dracovish needs the attention ASAP, especially Dracovish! Tho Image Pinsir falling for Satoshis Sirfechted. That would be amazing and funny :eek:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

A Dredear has just arrived in Sakuragi Park, and Heracross has become attracted to it. Kailios gets saddened at the sight of this, since it's in love with Heracros. The depressed Kailios starts thinking that things might've been different if it had a pretty flower too, so Satoshi and Go decide to take it along as they accompany Koharu to a "Pokémon flower arrangement class" held by Tamamushi City's Gym Leader Erika in order to cheer it up. Will Kailios manage to win Heracros' attention?

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 門田英彦 (Hidehiko Kadota)
Animation Director 谷澤泰史 (Yasushi Tanizawa)
Animation Director kwon yong sang

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Just wait for ash's reaction in this episode to be like they are attracted, you mean they just all want to be good buddies with dredear.

Status
Not open for further replies.