• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

January 21st: PM2019 094 - The Heracros Loss and the Kailios in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Well the pokeball tells me that my Liligant-Erica speculation is probably wrong. Interesting that Hoothoot is there too, did Goh just catch a bunch of POKEMON off screen? I would not be against that idea for the more common Pokémon, and more instances of POKEMON being introduced in the lab.
I know right lol, I wouldnt be surprised if that happend at this point lol.

Duh, of course not! Who thought it would after Erika was confirmed for this episode?
Well, it could have been a performance of some kind.

Anyway, how did Lilligant get in? My prediction is Goh catches it, and we get something like the Voltorb from 81 where it is forgotten about. Except, not in an episode where the writer drank too much Blue Moon.

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Hah i knew Liligant will be first pokemon Goh will caught at this year.
Btw it's very nice to see Erika again and now it reminds me more of the game than what she looked like in OS.

D

Deleted member 384931

So this is starting to look like an idiot plot, because it looks like Lilligant is just using Sweet Scent to attract the plant-eating bug, which is being heavily misinterpreted as Pinsir falling in love with it.

Goodness, what happened to Erika? She looks completely different from before, like, she doesn't have this "slightly mature but still a jerk" Misty. Jokes aside, she doesn't look as cute as her in-game counterpart. It's the face.

That highly depends if the plot from Glaceon's episode was solved realistically well.
Of course the idiot plot is obvious as 1+1=2 .I wonder if/hope that Herracross will end up alone and Pinsir will move on.

What is wrong with the face? I dont understand it.

Journeys has pacing issues in general, we all know that . And sometimes its more obvious

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
rceusWell the pokeball tells me that my Liligant-Erica speculation is probably wrong. Interesting that Hoothoot is there too, did Goh just catch a bunch of POKEMON off screen? I would not be against that idea for the more common Pokémon, and more instances of POKEMON being introduced in the lab.

I know right lol, I wouldnt be surprised if that happend at this point lol.

Maybe he catches it during the Arceus episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.